134.

When we got to the recording set, it truly looked like the ResQ version of 'Two Kids Room', only it looked whiter and overall more girly-like. It's not like I really minded where we were since what mattered was the content, but I really liked how the set looked.

What we would be doing was pretty simple: the staff had gathered pictures of each of the pairs either alone or together and we just basically had to talk about them and some anecdotes revolving those pictures

What we would be doing was pretty simple: the staff had gathered pictures of each of the pairs either alone or together and we just basically had to talk about them and some anecdotes revolving those pictures. It would be an indirect way of showing fans things that they may have not known before while also looking back at old memories.

Instead of giving us the pictures on their own, they handed us an album, so I was even more excited now because I was sure there would be embarrassing pictures too. 

The video would have no introduction, so Soojin and I just sat down on the couch and Soojin picked it up to show the first picture since we had been told it was mine.

"I really like this picture, actually!" Soojin said and turned around the album so I could see it too.

It was very similar to the first picture I had uploaded on my private Instagram account  -although it wasn't the same- but I didn't know whether I could tell the actual story or not, so I decided to just tell half of it

It was very similar to the first picture I had uploaded on my private Instagram account -although it wasn't the same- but I didn't know whether I could tell the actual story or not, so I decided to just tell half of it.

"Oh, I remember this day!" I said. "It was actually a day I went out to the arcade with Jisung."

"You two went alone? When?" Soojin asked me.

"It was before we went on tour. We decided to hang out and go to the arcade to celebrate his birthday," I explained. "I remember that there was one claw machine full of Kermit the Frog toys and I really wanted one, so I tried a bunch of times."

"You got it in the end, at least!"

"It was actually Jisung who got it for me. I'm really bad at claw machines, to be honest," I said.

Soojin then sent me a smirk and wiggled her eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes and hit her arm.

"What?!"

"Don't be an idiot, Soojin!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"But you were thinking it!"

Stay - Stray Kids Han Jisung FF (RESQ SAGA PART 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara