140.

After a fairly long shopping spree that left my credit card trembling, we finally decided to end it there and go to a cafe to eat the cheesecake I had been craving for weeks. Everyone knew about Jisung's love for cheesecakes, but I was just the same or even worse than him.

"Did you put the receipts on the bags?" Jisung asked me while we were at the cafe. "I need to pay you later."

"Nonsense!" I told him. "See those clothes as a gift."

"Alix, I know the clothes weren't cheap at all. I won't let you pay for them," he insisted. "Give me the receipts later."

"I threw them away, what a pity!" I lied and his face told me he had completely believed it. "I guess it will have to be a gift in the end!"

"Alix..."

"Shut up and eat your cheesecake," I said picking a piece of mine with my teaspoon and feeding it to him.

"Let me at least treat you to this," he said and I shrugged playfully. "And I'm inviting you to dinner another day. Don't even try to refuse."

"I didn't say anything!" I said with an eye-smile and chuckled.

We were in comfortable silence for about a minute after that as I looked out the window to the amazing night view of the street. It felt as if I were in one of the many dramas I had watched.

"Are you nervous for the MAMAs?" I asked Jisung as I looked outside.

"Aren't you?" he asked back and I shrugged lightly and took a sip of my bubble tea. "Every stage is nerve-wracking but this one is a lot more. Last year when Chan, Mika, Hyunjin and Soojin revealed their relationships people kept talking about it for weeks. Who knows what will happen this year?"

After he said that, I turned to where his manager was and he looked shocked yet he looked at me and sent me a small smile, so I did the same, happy that he didn't seem to be upset about it.

"So we are addressing that here!" I said to Jisung.

"I don't get why we shouldn't. Everyone will know in less than a week," he said shrugging. "I'm very happy about that. I'm starting to hate all of the secrecy."

"Don't lie, you hate that every time you go online everyone is shipping me with someone from a different group!" 

"Okay, that too. Can't I? Yeonjun from TXT, Junseo from 1the9, basically all of NCT, now the most recent addition is BTS's Suga due to the award show. That is if we don't take into account that people ship you with half of JYP and that includes my groupmates. Seriously, one more Minho and Alix post and I'm going to explode."

"You are an idiot," I said chuckling lightly. "It's the internet, what did you expect? Both of us even get shipped within our own groups. According to Tumblr, I have already married Soojin and Leah about six times each. I thank sometimes that Lin is still a minor!"

We both then burst out laughing. I had never taken this 'ships' badly and just found them funny. I didn't mind them as long as they weren't hurtful and sometimes we even read some at the dorms when we were bored in the living room doing nothing, so we all had a lot of fun reading them.

"Anyways, I hope they all stop or at least relax after the MAMAs," he said seriously. "For both of us."

"Excuse me but Minsung is alive and thriving!" I said and he hit my arm.

"Oh, shut up already!"

ººº

After we had finished, the cameramen said it was already late and that filming would finish there, so we bid them goodbye before they left and we headed to the car with Jisung's manager.