56.

"What was it you were playing?" I asked them once I went inside. "Is it for the new album."

"It actually is! We were giving the song the finishing touches. Would you like to hear it?" Wonpil asked me.

"I sure do!" I said sitting down on the floor in front of them. "I can't believe I will get to hear it before anyone else! My fangirl side is excited!"

That comment made the boys laugh as they picked up the instruments and got ready.

"Can I record something before you start, though?" I asked them.

"What is it?" Jae asked me confused.

"I want to record something just to piss Seungmin off. You know he's your fan," I said chuckling.

"If that's the case, of course you can!" Dowoon exclaimed.

Thanking them, I picked up my phone and opened the camera application before I started recording.

"Hi, Seungmin. Look who I am with!" I said before turning the camera so it faced the Day6 boys.

"Hi!" They all said waving at the camera.

I then stopped recording and laughed as I sent the video through the group chat we all had together, knowing he would be even more pissed if the others knew too as they would probably laugh at him for it.

"He's going to kill me!" I said after I sent it. "Thank you and sorry for interrupting. I would love to hear the song."

"Okay, guys! Let's go!" Sungjin said.

Dowoon then gave them the cue and they all began playing.

Just with the first notes, I already knew I was going to love it as I literally got goosebumps all over my body. When YoungK started singing, though, my jaw almost dropped to the floor. This was nothing like their previous stuff and I really enjoyed what they were going for.

The chorus was even better than I expected. They suddenly changed the key in the phrase "It's a Sweet Chaos" and I really loved when they did that in songs so that only confirmed how I was going to love it and play it on repeat when they released the album.

They were all amazing both singing and playing, but I was really shocked by how chill and unbothered Dowoon looked as he played. It was like he had born playing that and it came almost naturally.

When the outro played, I again got chills and applauded them, which made them smile brightly.

"Did you like it?" YoungK asked me with a smile.

"Like it? Are you serious? This has automatically become one of my favourite songs!" I told them honestly. "The intro and the outro, the vocals during the chorus, your phrase 'right is left, left is right'... Shall I continue?"

"I don't think even my grandma has complimented me that much in my entire life," Jae joked. "Did you really like it that much?"

"I completely love it. For real, I don't say that lightly," I told them. "Let me tell you I'm going to buy that CD and learn how to play that song as soon as you release it."

"Oh, right! You play the guitar, don't you?" YoungK asked me.

"I do, yes. I also play more instruments, but that's my main one. I really love the bass and drums, though. No offence to the piano, Wonpil," I said.

"None taken!" he said with a smile.

"Well, I wouldn't mind showing it to you if you want to!" YoungK said. "Choose an instrument, if not all, and I can teach it to you."

"Would you, really?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'd love to!"

ººº

At about half-past twelve, the boys decided to rest for a while, so I took that as my cue to go home. As I was going to leave, though, YoungK offered to take me to the dorm since he said he didn't really like the idea of me going alone. I told him it was okay and that I had done it many times, but he still insisted, so I couldn't refuse.

"So you are from the UK?" he asked me trying to start a conversation.

"My parents are both Chinese, but I was born and raised there for the most part. Since you can't have dual citizenship in China, I'm technically British," I explained. "I too feel more British than Chinese."

"But you trained for a long time here, haven't you? Hasn't it affected you and your way of acting and thinking?" he asked me.

"It has, in a way. The thing is I have mainly just been friends with foreign trainees and all, so the only chance I could possibly have to experience the culture was when going out, and let's just say that didn't happen often," I confessed. "Anyways, how did you know I am British? You also knew about me playing the guitar!"

"That's a secret!" he said sticking his tongue out.

"I want to know!" I pleaded. "Pretty please?"

"Okay, fine, I actually like ResQ. Is that a sin?" he confessed.

"Do you really?!" I asked him shocked and he nodded. "Wow, I would have never guessed that!"

"I'm still waiting for you all to drop more songs like NO, though," he told me when we reached the dorm.

"You won't need to wait too long, I promise. There are some songs in the making that you may enjoy," I said as we went upstairs.

We then finally reached the dorm and I opened the door, telling YoungK to come inside and greet the rest of the girls.

"I'm back!" I said as I took my shoes off. "With company!"

"Who's it?" I heard Seungmin asked.

"Oh, god, Seungmin is here. This is going to be funny," I said and YoungK chuckled.

We then finally went inside enough for them to see us and Seungmin's jaw immediately dropped to the floor.

"Hello, guys!" YoungK said waving.

Everyone but Seungmin greeted him, as he was still in shocked.

"I think you broke him!" I joked.