41.

When we got to the dorms, the managers helped me get everyone to their respective dorms but, as it was very late, they left. Yeongjae had also told us a few days before that he was taking care of his sick mother for a while, so I felt really bad about even having called him on his free day, on the first place.

After they both left, though, I realised that I would need to take care of all of them since they were all incredibly drunk and decided to take the girls upstairs to the boy's dorm and let them crash there. Thankfully we had a key to their dorm in case something happened and they also had our's, so I was able to get inside although I had to drag them all inside. The only one even able to properly walk was Soojin and she tripped with anything and everything every three steps.

After we all were finally inside, I saw that Jisung was laying on the couch face-down and I guessed he probably wouldn't even move, so I let Soojin and Mika go with Hyunjin and Chan and dragged both Leah and Lin to Jisung's bed so they could sleep together there. It's not as if they would even mind judging by their state.

After they were all finally on their beds, I checked that all of them were laying down on their sides in case they had to puke or anything and went to the living room to do the same with Jisung. He was the worst out of all of them, but he still somehow woke up when I tried to move him.

"Alix!" he called me. 

"No, no Alix!" I said making him lay down properly. "Go to sleep."

He didn't need to be told twice as he was out in a second, this time properly laying on his side. I didn't have a place where I could sleep, though, so I lifted his head just slightly and sat down before placing his head on my lap.

"Am I the unofficial mum of the group?" I asked myself and ran my fingers through Jisung's hair, getting it off his face.

ººº

It was around five in the morning when Jisung suddenly stood up very quickly and ran to the bathroom, waking me up in the process. I guessed he would be vomiting all of the alcohol, so I stood up and went to the bathroom to check on him.

He looked completely awful and pale, but it was only his fault for drinking too much. Still, I felt bad for him and pushed his hair out of his face as he vomited, keeping my hand on his very hot forehead.

"You can go back to sleep, Alix," he said as he sat on the floor trying to recover. "Sorry."

"Don't worry," I said flushing the toilet. "Wash your mouth before the smell gets stuck there and go back to sleep. I will give you some medicine later."

"Sorry, really," he said standing up. "Fuck, I can't remember anything."

"With the headache you have right now, it's completely normal," I told him as he washed his mouth. "You drank way too much."

"I really lost control," he admitted and nearly fell as he got dizzy. "Shit, my head hurts a lot."

"You really need to learn to control yourself," I said and felt his forehead again, placing the other hand on mine to compare. "You clearly have a headache but it's not too bad. Go back to sleep now."

"Thank you," he said and gave me a quick hug before heading back to the couch.

He then laid down and I did the same as hours before, only this time Jisung was facing me instead of the television and he was very clearly nuzzling onto me. I didn't mind it, though, as I knew he really was feeling awful and ran my fingers through his hair again to help him doze off.

ººº

At about ten in the morning, I finally woke up and saw that the others were still fast asleep but would probably wake up any time soon, so I went to the medicine cabinet they had and prepared thirteen sets of water and medicine for when they woke up. It really felt like an insane amount of medicine and a part of me wanted them to suffer so they understood how foolish they were, but I still felt bad for them and prepared it nonetheless.

The house really stank of alcohol but it thankfully was summer so I could open the windows to let it ventilate even in the slightest and make it a little more bearable.

No one else had woke up to vomit, so I guessed they all were fairly okay and decided to check Jisung's temperature again to see if it had dropped even a little and once again placed one hand on his forehead and the other on mine, but he grabbed it when I did so and held it.

"Morning," he said with a very groggy voice.

"Not so good morning for you," I told him with a small smile. "Are you feeling better?"

"A little, but not much," he said sitting up. 

As he stretched, I picked up one of the glasses and the medicine and handed it to him, which he thanked. He didn't even take two seconds to down it, so it was clear he still felt awful.

"You should eat something and then shower," I told him. "I will take care of the rest now since I could hear them waking up."

He just agreed and stood up to go to his room just in time to when the door opened and the boys and girls went to the living room.

"The pharmacy just opened!" I told them laughing at their horrendous faces. "The medicine is on the counter."

"Why did I even drink? I never drink!" Jeongin said. "Why did I agree to this?!"

"It's called growing up and making bad decisions," Leah told him as she picked up her medicine. "Welcome to the club!"