45.

SOOJIN'S POV

When I woke up the next morning, I could smell hot chocolate being prepared and stood up immediately. The previous day had been pretty exhausting and I wouldn't say no to a delicious cup of hot chocolate even if we were in the middle of the summer.

"Who should I thank for such a wake-up call?" I said as I stepped out of the room.

"Your one and only girl!" Lin answered. "Do you want some?"

"Hell, yes!" I said sitting down on the table. "Have the others woken up?"

"Mika is in the bathroom and Leah is changing. I don't know about Alix, though. I didn't see her yesterday either," she answered.

"I thought she was here already by the time we all arrived," I said confused. "Wasn't she?"

"I went to her room to tell her we were back but she wasn't there," Lin told me. "Wait, what?!"

We both then quickly hurried to her room to check but she wasn't there and we both panicked.

I then headed to where Leah was while Lin did the same with Mika.

"Leah, Alix isn't home. She didn't sleep here," I told her.

"What?!" she quickly exclaimed. "Where is she, then?"

"I don't know! The last people who saw her were the boys," I answered her.

"Let's go upstairs to tell them," Mika said as she came out of the bathroom. "At least Chan is awake since he texted me a while ago."

We all then quickly ran upstairs. Only Leah was wearing normal clothes while the rest of us were still in our pyjamas and slippers, not wanting to waste any time in case something had happened.

Mika had brought the boy's spare key with her, so we went inside without knocking and saw Hyunjin passing by at that moment.

"What are you doing here?" he asked us confused.

"Alix is missing!" I told him.

"What? Missing?" He asked even more confused.

"Yes. Missing. Where did you last saw her?" I asked.

"On our couch...? Seriously, what?" 

"When was that?" Lin asked this time.

"Literally ten seconds ago," he said and moved aside. "She's there, girls. She isn't missing."

Alix, indeed, was on the couch along with Jisung sleeping which made me want to facepalm really badly but also made me feel extremely relieved.

"Good morning, by the way," Hyunjin said chuckling. "You should see your faces right now. They are better than any poem ever created."

"Really funny, Hyunjin. Hilarious!" Leah said pushing him aside and stepping in. "I'm seriously going to kill her!"

"Hey, Leah! Chill!" Lin said grabbing her to stop her. "Let them rest. You can kill her later."

The rest of us then went inside too and closed the door before approaching the sleeping couple, who I must admit looked really cute as they were cuddling each other. Jisung even had a small smile on his face, which definitely made it ten times cuter.

"I don't really ship people unless I truly believe it, you know?" Mika said. "I ship Jisung and Alix. Jalix is my new OTP. I rest my case."

"And you said you would get over him..." I whispered to myself as I shook my head. "What a funny joke, Alix. What a funny joke."

ººº

ALIX'S POV

I woke up hearing some faint voices as well as the sound of cups and plates being moved.

"You will wake them up with all the noise you are making," I heard Woojin say.

"It's flipping nine in the morning. I don't give a damn!" Minho said moving the plates. "That is our couch too. If they don't wake up soon, I'm going to sit on top of them."

That made me open my eyes, although I was still confused about where I was. No one was in the room, so the boys must have beenelsewhere.

I then looked around the room for a second and thought everything was okay and I had just fallen asleep at the boys' dorm until I felt Jisung stirring and I realised the position we were in.

I was still too sleepy and, in all honesty, wanted to seize the opportunity of being close to Jisung even if it was just for a moment, so I closed my eyes again and made myself comfortable.

My movements, though, made Jisung finally wake up and we both looked at each other and smiled a little.

"Good morning," he said with his deep morning voice. "Did you sleep well?"

"You should have woken me up. I'm pretty sure your bed is far more comfortable than the couch," I told him.

"I don't know if it is, but I've slept the best in months tonight," he said and chuckled. "You didn't answer my question. Did you sleep well?"

"The best in months," I said back and he smiled.

"Did they wake up? I think I heard some speaking," we heard Soojin say.

"Let me check," Felix told her.

Jisung then pretended to be asleep and, sensing what he was doing, I did the same.

"No, they are still asleep. Are you sure they aren't dead?" Felix said as he went back to the other room.

"That was close!" I whispered and Jisung laughed. "Why did we pretend, anyways?"

"I really don't want to move right now," he simply said. "You are my new cuddle buddy and I need to take advantage of it!"

I then sat down properly, which made him whine like a child and made me laugh. Although I was really enjoying the moment I knew we needed to wake up or else the others would go mad.

"Don't leave!" Jisung said wrapping his arms around my waist as I stood up.

"I don't want to die in Minho's hands, Jisung," I told him. "Come on."

"You are no fun," he said finally standing up. "You owe me cuddles."

"Yes, sure. Whatever you say," I said waving it off.

"Whatever I say," he said before kissing my forehead. "What do you want for breakfast? I'll prepare it."