16.

Once the boys were done introducing themselves too, it was finally time to start the game segments, so the staff put all of the tables away to leave some space for all of us since we were so many people and they also had to prepare the things we would be using for that segment in the middle of the set.

"Before we begin, you will all need to divide yourselves into two mixed groups. One will have ten people and the other eleven," the director told us.

"We need to mix up, right?" Mika asked her and she nodded.

"I want to be with Yeongcheol!" I said approaching him.

"What?!" The rest of the presenters exclaimed shocked.

"Did I hear you right?" Yeongcheol asked me equally as perplexed.

"Yes! What's wrong with it?" I said confused. "Can't I?"

"Please, tell me you've recorded this!" Yeongcheol said approaching the camera.

The director then told him they were and he seemed to be even happier. I knew that he was the most alienated one in the program and barely ever had screentime but I still really liked his personality and I could even say he was one of my favourites.

"Are you sure you don't have a fever?" Heechul joked touching my forehead. "Do you want us to call an ambulance?"

"Ha ha. Very funny," I told him. "Now I don't want to go with you. Go to the other team."

"Alix, he's your senior and there are cameras. Be careful," Jisung whispered in my ear and I thanked him.

"Well, this was definitely unexpected.  A girl wants to go with Yeongcheol and not with Heechul. Does that boost your ego?" Soogeun asked Yeongcheol.

"You have no idea!" He said and then turned towards me. "Don't stay standing beside me for too long, though or they will cut off all of your parts."

We quickly divided ourselves after that using rock-paper-scissors and I ended up with Mika, Lin, Felix, Changbin, Jisung, Minho, Yeongcheol, Soogeun and Sangmin, with the ones left making up the other team.  

Jang Sungkyu then came in to present the game section and stood between both teams. We definitely took up a lot of space since we were so many people and even the cameras had been moved back so we could all be in the shot. 

"As everyone already knows, the chemistry between these two young groups is unbelievable," Sungkyu said presenting the segment. "Today we are going to be testing that with our 99-second teamwork challenge!"

"All of us will be doing that?" Hodong asked him already looking tired.

"Luckily for you, you won't," he said making us chuckle. "Only the Stray Kids boys and the ResQ girls will be doing so. Still, the points they get will be added to their respective teams, so make sure to not slack off."

"Will this have a price, then?" Heechul asked him this time.

"Yes, it will!" Sungkyu told him. "The winning team will be invited to teokbokki and samgyeopsal!"

Everyone then got really excited and determined to do their best. I wasn't that excited since I wasn't hungry at all but I would still work hard so that my team could eat it.

"The whole course will consist of four different parts. For the first part, two people will need to pass five papers using their mouths and put them inside the basket next to them; for the second part, the next two people will have to move a tissue to the other mark just by blowing it; for the third part the next pair will have to burst a balloon without using only their torsos or backs; and, for the fourth part, the last person will have to shoot a ball into the basket."

"Alright! We're ready!" Chan said warming up. "Let's split up the tasks within the groups."

We then all gathered up and discussed who should do what. The other group had quickly distributed themselves but the last task and the paper thing wasn't that easy for us.

"It's not fair!" Felix said. "They have Hyunjin and Soojin there, so there's not really much to discuss."

"Let's just play rock paper scissors and let fate do the work for us," Minho said. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Minho, Felix and Mika had chosen scissors while Lin, Jisung, Changbin and I had chosen paper, so we went once again to see who the final losers would be. In the end, Jisung and I lost with scissors since the others had chosen rock, so we would have to do it.

"Let's not make it awkward. It's just a game!" I told him although reassuring myself more than him. 

"Yes, let's just have fun!" he said putting an arm around my shoulders.

The team who would be going first was Chan's one, which they had called the 'True Visuals' team. We, on the other hand, were called the 'True Skills' team just to bother them.

The game started off smoothly for them since they had Hyunjin and Soojin starting it They weren't afraid to end up accidentally kissing each other so they went very quickly and were able to move to the next part in just eight seconds. For the tissue part, though, Woojin and Leah were truly bad and they had to start over again a couple of times.

Since Jisung still had his arm around my shoulders throughout it, I could sense him tense up whenever Soojin and Hyunjin had to do their parts. No matter how many times he said so, he still wasn't over her and it was very obvious. 

To let him know how he was tensing up, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, which made him immediately relax although I wasn't sure if he had understood what I meant by it.

In the end, the other team passed the ninety-nine seconds and it was then our turn to try it.

"Good luck!" Soojin said to Jisung and I and winked as we both went to our places.