70.

Finally, the day Lin, Jisung and I had to go to China arrived and it was also the day I finished the song for Twice, so I had to ask Soojin to give them a USB drive with the song while I was away. We all would be working at the same time but Soojin was the only one staying in Korea, so it was easier to tell her to do it.

Just as Yeongjae had said, JYP had hired two managers for our time in China: Feng Mian (风眠) and Li Mei (李梅). As Jisung was tagging along, the three of us were completely under their guidance and orders until we had to come back but we barely knew them, so it was slightly awkward at first. They were fairly young too (being only about twenty-five years old) but they both appeared to be very mature and calm, which would work on our benefit.

Lin and I were nervous about going to China and promoting on our own. Still, she felt excited about going back to where she started and everyone could tell that she was happy, but I had only been in China a few times and didn't have any experience whatsoever.

"You don't need to worry about things too much," Li Mei told us as we were on the plane on our way to China. "Lin, you already have vast entertainment experience, so I am sure you won't have any problems."

"But I don't!" I said panicking a little. 

Lin and Li Mei were sitting together because Lin knew I wasn't that comfortable around strangers and she also could tell Jisung wanted to sit beside me, so she was kind enough to trade seats with me when we hopped on the plane. The other manager, on the other hand, was sitting on the row next to Lin and Li Mei. That meant they were all sitting down in front of us; we could see them but not vice versa.

"You know the people you are working with, which is even better!" Jisung told me before Li Mei could say anything. "You are working with old friends and you already have the experience from the time we all appeared on Knowing Bros. Sure, what you are doing is different, but you should just be yourself. It worked the last time, so why wouldn't it work again?"

Although he didn't really say anything special, I had to admit he made me feel a little bit better. It still didn't mean my mind would stop trying to come up with every single possible embarrassing outcome, but it definitely improved my mood even in the slightest.

"Jisung is right," Lin said. "Besides, you are finally getting to see Winwin again! Isn't that good?"

"It really is! I haven't been able to talk to him since the SM ban thing, so we have a lot to catch up on!" I said with a big smile. "I will also get to see the rest of the boys too after not speaking to them in a very long time. I've only really caught up with Ten. I miss the rest of them too even if I don't know them as well as the rest. I have never even really met Hendery, Yangyang or Xiao Jun, but they always tell me a lot about them, so I feel like I have known them for a long time too!"

"You really seem to be excited!" Li Mei said and chuckled along with Lin.

"Yes... Very excited..." Jisung muttered sounding slightly angry and plugged his headphones onto his phone.

Li Mei and Lin then continued talking together and I could barely hear them, so I decided to take out my phone too and start doing something else. I was kind of tired, so I just put some music and leaned my head onto Jisung's shoulder to sleep.

ººº

The plane we took first stopped in Beijing, where Jisung, Feng Mian and I would be hopping off. Lin and Li Mei, on the other hand, had to get on another one to go to Hunan as Happy Camp would be filmed there.

"I know you will do amazing, okay?" Lin said as she hugged me. "Remember we all agreed to do a group call every night. Don't leave us all hanging!"

"Don't worry, I won't," I told her. "Good luck to you too. I know you will ace it."

"Sorry to interrupt, girls, but we need to go," Li Mei said checking the time. "We are in a hurry."

Nodding, Lin then hugged Jisung and whispered something in his ear before she left with Li Mei, leaving the rest of us alone there.

"Okay, there will probably be a few people outside," Feng Mian told us. "JYP said he doesn't care about them snapping pictures of both of you as long as you both don't care either. Please, stay by my side at all times and be careful."

Jisung and I then just nodded and we both followed her towards the main entrance.

Just as she said, there were dozens of people there holding banners with my name and/or ResQ written on them. No one knew Jisung was coming too, so there weren't any with his' although, when they saw him, they still called him.

As we made our way through the fans, I waved at them smiling and thanked them but, suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away from where Feng Mian and Jisung were. Jisung was thankfully quick enough, though, and pulled me towards him kind of hard, pulling me away from that other person.

Quickly the security took care of that, but Jisung then pulled me closer towards him and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively as we walked to make sure nothing would happen.

"They will think we are a couple," I told him. "Thank you, by the way."

"No problem. Stay close," he said. "And I don't care if they think so. Let the internet have some fun and let's see it blowing up yet again!"