114.

We would be performing on the second half of the show, just a few minutes after the Stray Kids boys, so, as soon as their performance ended, we all left to go backstage to change, not before the ITZY girls, the Mamamoo girls and the Monsta X boys wished us good luck.

When we got to the backstage, the Stray Kids boys were still there, so we quickly approached them to congratulate them.

"You were seriously amazing!" Mika said. "The whole performance was absolutely brilliant!"

"Thank you," Chan said and pecked her lips. "Good luck with your performance too now. We will be cheering for you."

Although Jisung and I couldn't so blatantly kiss like them or like Hyunjin and Soojin, he still approached me and threw his arm over my shoulder pretending to just act friendly.

"What did you think, Alix? Did I look cool?" he said snobbishly.

"You won't see me admitting that," I said grabbing his hand and pulling it off my shoulder but still held it as I looked at him. "Sometimes your ego is over the moon."

"Don't pretend you don't like it," he said and touched my nose, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, whatever you say," I said and finally released his hand although I squeezed it before I did.

"We should get going now," Mika said. 

"Fighting!" the boys said and Felix squeezed my shoulder lightly as I passed by him.

We then quickly hurried to change our clothes and the stylists also retouched our hair and makeup to make sure everything was perfect.

As time passed by, the girls and I were unconsciously taking over more and more of the stylists' job as the girls and I chose the clothes we wanted to wear most of the time. The stylists showed us different options every time and nowadays they even asked us if we liked the pieces before even buying them. I was glad that we were able to do that as that way we could show our true styles on stage, but most importantly I was glad that they trusted us that much.

 I was glad that we were able to do that as that way we could show our true styles on stage, but most importantly I was glad that they trusted us that much

"Good luck, girls," Yeongjae told us as he was there. "Don't be too nervous. This is just like another music program."

"Thank you," Leah told him. "Cheer for us, okay?"

"Of course I will! ResQ, fighting!" he said cutely and we all chuckled before leaving to get our microphones and in-ears.

"Lin, can I have your hair?" I asked her and played with her ponytail she was standing in front of me. "It's so soft!"

"Well, part of it is extensions, so I would be mad if it wasn't soft!" she said making me chuckle. 

"It has grown quite a lot since last year, though. You all cut your hair and I think yours is the longest now," I pointed out. 

She wasn't able to say anything as Nell, the band performing before us, was finishing their performance and the staff called us to get ready.

When they finally finished, we all headed on stage and the lights dimmed.