126.

The next day I woke up extra early to prepare the line distributions so that the girls could sleep in and get some rest. I was the one making them work extra hard, so it only seemed fair that way.

 I kept thinking about who would fit each part best and really took into account the seconds each of the girls would have after that so they didn't differ too much between them. In the original line distribution of Lion, Mika had thirty-five seconds, Leah thirty-eight, Soojin thirty-five, Lin thirty-six and I had forty-four, but now those numbers had changed and we had forty-two, forty-seven, forty-two, forty-five and twelve respectively.

Was it a big change in the lines? Definitely yes. But I had only given them my parts on the intro and the outro of the song, which were the ones that caught more attention. I still would have parts in the chorus and therefore screentime, so it wasn't as drastic as it seemed.

For Ah Yeah, on the other hand, Mika had twenty-seven seconds, Leah thirty-seven, Soojin thirty-eight, Lin twenty-four and I had thirty-three, but the line distribution ended up with Mika having forty seconds, Lin thirty-two and me going down to twelve again. This time the lines that remained were also from the chorus but only from one of them. I literally would only be in the middle for two lines but they were fairly long.

Although at first it was just me mainly wanting to please the so-called fans and give the girls my lines so they could shine, it ended up not just being that. Although Lion was alright, Ah Yeah was a sexy song and just thinking about performing that in front of everyone with also the high note had me way too nervous. I was sure I wouldn't be able to do it, so it was better to just give up on it and give it to Mika, who would ace it effortlessly.

By the time I was done, it was already half-past seven in the morning so I headed to the girls' rooms to wake them up so they started getting ready.

"Oh, we need to work on the line distributions, right?" Soojin asked as she yawned.

"Don't worry, I've already done it," I told her.

Since I was in her room, both Lin and Soojin looked at me shocked when they heard me saying that.

"How long have you been awake?" Lin asked me.

"Don't worry, just about half an hour," I lied. "Get ready and later I will show them to you."

"Did you have breakfast?" Soojin asked me.

"Yes, I had some fruit while working," I lied yet again. "I'm going to get ready too now. When you are all done, come to my room."

"Sure, thank you," she said standing up and kissing my cheek.

I then headed back to my room and dressed up as well as packed a small suitcase since we would be sleeping in Vietnam and coming back to Korea at about midday the next day. All of the performance outfits would be prepared by the stylists, we only had to pack our street clothes, skincare and overall necessities, so my suitcase wasn't that full at all. The one thing that I made sure to pack was my laptop so I could work on music, but that for me was essential. If I didn't have my laptop I would produce music on my phone but I just needed to work on music. It was like breathing for me.

A while later, there was a knock on my door and Mika told me to go to the living room so we could talk about the line distributions. We had filmed the whole conversation the previous day, so I understood that we had to go to the living room to talk about this so it could be filmed too.

Since I had divided the song again in just one of the copies I had of the lyrics, I just handed it to them and they looked through it, looking shocked with each change.

"Only twelve seconds on both of them?!" Leah asked. "Hell, no!"

"Leah, calm down," Mika told her.