91.

Later that night, after dinner and all, the girls, Yeongjae, Chengcheng and I  were all hanging out in the small backyard listening to some music and just relaxing while Lin's father worked upstairs

Later that night, after dinner and all, the girls, Yeongjae, Chengcheng and I  were all hanging out in the small backyard listening to some music and just relaxing while Lin's father worked upstairs. He told us we could be noisy because what he was going to be doing wasn't that important, but we still weren't being too loud just in case.

All of them were sitting at the table chatting and playing cards against humanity but I sitting on one of the swings trying to call Jisung. I had been trying to text and call the boys for the whole day but none of them answered, so I was starting to get worried.

After more than ten minutes of trying, I finally surrendered and went back with the rest, sitting down between Yeongjae and Chengcheng and throwing my phone on the table.

"What's wrong?" Chengcheng asked as me as he put his card on the table and waited for the rest to do the same.

"I've been trying to call the Stray Kids boys all day and none of them is answering," I told him. "I'm getting worried."

"They aren't answering your calls either?" Soojin asked me and I nodded.

"I've texted Chan a bunch of times today and he hasn't even read them. Maybe they are busy," Mika told me. "Let's not worry yet. They are working very hard on the album and are promoting Double Knot, so they may just be working or resting."

"I hope you are right..." I said and yawned. "I should have slept on the plane."

"I told you a thousand times and you didn't listen to me," Yeongjae said and made me lay my head on his shoulder. "I know you won't leave, so sleep here and I'll carry you to your bedroom later."

"Thank you," I told him and closed my eyes. 

ººº

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of music coming from downstairs but Leah and Mika were still sleeping

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of music coming from downstairs but Leah and Mika were still sleeping. Still, I stood up and put my hair in a ponytail before heading downstairs to see what was going on.

When I got to the living room, I saw Soojin, Yeongjae and Mr Zhu sitting down on the couch while Lin and Chengcheng danced to «Dream», one of the songs from Idol Producer.