110.

Knowing that we would be able to continue with promotions and the tour made us feel a lot more relaxed and we continued with the promotions as planned. Talking with the psychologist had helped me a lot more than I first thought and the tips and tricks she gave me for the promotions of Deja Vu were a complete success and they were shown while we recorded on Friday for another music show.

We had once again been nominated for first place that day but we ended up losing against Got7. We were all completely fine with it, taking into account that we were both from the same company and their comeback had been amazing. We still wanted to win, don't get me wrong, but we were glad we had lost to them and not to a group from another company.

On Saturday we would be appearing on Show Music Core, where Hyunjin was an MC. That had let the boys join us without a problem (something they hadn't managed to do the previous two times), so we were even more anxious about winning or not that day as we were yet again nominated.

"You can do it, girls! Even if it's just by number of views, you surpass the other nominees by a lot. You only lost to Monsta X because of what happened with Wonho and to Got7 because most of the fans on site were Ahgases," Chan told us. "Today you are going against Taeyeon and AKMU and they aren't even attending today."

"So you are telling us that we can only win because no one will be here to go against us?" Mika joked. "You are not a very good cheerleader, sweetie."

We were with the boys, Yeongjae and the psychologist, Nara, in the waiting room, so the room was pretty crowded. We had already finished dressing up and preparing and were just waiting for the show to start, but we were all very nervous at that moment.

"Alix, remember to use the techniques from yesterday, okay?" Nara told me. "You did very well."

"Thank you for helping me, seriously," I thanked her. "I can't stress it enough."

"There's no need to. It's my job, after all!" she said with a smile.

As we talked, my bond bracelet vibrated and I quickly searched for Jisung around the room. When I found him, he moved his head towards the door and I quickly got what he meant, so I excused myself and headed outside, Jisung joining me a minute later.

We were very close to one of the storage rooms, so we both went inside and close the door behind us to have some privacy.

"Finally I get to cheer for you in person!" he said and hugged me. "Seriously, Chan may be the best leader, but he still has his flaws."

"Go easy on him, he at least tried," I told him. "I'm glad you are all here, though. It feels much better this way."

He then pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hands, squeezing them. Just that small gesture held a lot of warmth for me and it was very much calming.

"Thank you, Sungie," I said and pecked his lips.

"Be careful with your actions," he warned me. "You don't want to ruin your makeup."

"It was just a peck," I said rolling my eyes.

"But did you actually think I would be okay with just a peck?" he said pulling me closer to him. "Pecks aren't really my thing."

Smiling, I pecked his lips again and chuckled but he just rolled his eyes and pulled me for a longer kiss.

"I warned you," he told me and wiped my lipstick off his lips.

"Worth it," I said and helped him with the lipstick. "Let's go back now. They will wonder where we are."

"Alright, let's go," he said and we both headed out.