82.

"So we will be recording the MV for Lion in two days, the one for Adios in five days and the one for OOMM in a week?" Leah asked Mika as we all were gathered in our weekly meeting in the living room.

"Yes, and in 9 days we will record the one for PIRI and in eleven the one for HATE," Mika answered. "Then we move over to October and we will quickly record those for Ah Yeah, NO and Hot Pink. Then, the tour."

"Whose idea was it to record one video for every single song?" Leah asked looking tired.

"It was yours!" the rest of us exclaimed at the same time.

"And why didn't you stop me! That makes it your fault too!" she exclaimed.

"Well, if there is nothing else you want to talk about, let's call it a day!" Mika said standing up and checking her watch. "It's already one in the morning! Jeez, I thought it was earlier!"

"We finished rehearsing at half-past eleven. Did you expect it to be earlier for real?" Soojin asked her and laughed. "Come on, let's all go to sleep. We need to meet with the dancers tomorrow at nine to rehearse for the new songs and for the concerts!"

We all agreed to go to bed and each of us headed to their respective room. We had already showered and changed into our pyjamas, so it's not like we had anything to do but hop inside our beds and sleep.

As always, no matter how late it was, I picked up my phone and scrolled through my social media to check our account and all. I had just posted a picture that morning, so I decided to check the comments under that too.

I had decided to post it because the girls had pointed out how in six months I had just posted about four or five pictures, not taking into account the ones with the rest of them, and people were saying in the comments they wanted more.

I was very happy with all of the positive comments I was receiving. Sure, there were some bad ones here and there, but overall they were all very nice. What had shocked me was that some people had indeed found out that the jacket I was wearing in that picture was from Jisung, but they didn't know he actually was the one who took the picture. It was from a day we all went out together for Jisung and Felix's birthdays, but I hadn't posted it because I forgot about it.

"Wait, more than one and a half million likes?!" I said out loud. "What the hell?!"

Shocked, I quickly opened up our profile to check the number of followers we had since I never checked that.