112.

For the following couple of days we just continued promoting normally although the tenth of November, the day after our celebration party, the girls were having a lot of trouble since they were pretty hungover. In my case, I just had fun laughing at them since I had warned them about stopping drinking but they had just decided to ignore me.

The twelve of November, we attended The Show once again to continue with the promotions and we were yet again nominated for first place along with Victon and TXT. It seemed like we were going to meet the boys a lot of times since our schedules matched but I didn't like that at all since I honestly wanted them to win too and not just because I had been involved in the creation of the song.

Since it would be prerecorded, we had all already done our round of camera rehearsals and were now going to do the actual recordings. That let us be a lot more relaxed and we also had time to greet other artists there.

The Stray Kids boys said they wanted to come with us to the recording, but we had told them they already attended the show in which we won, so they didn't have to and, besides, it took a lot of paperwork to do so and it just wasn't necessary. That's how we ended up almost alone backstage as the TXT boys were still getting ready.

"It's weird not knowing at least one of the groups here," Soojin said as she looked around. "I mean, knowing them as in friends, not knowing their groups. We, of course, know the groups."

"You didn't need to explain it," Lin said and chuckled.

"Just in case," Soojin said and shrugged.

Right then, the boys of 1the9 approached us and we all bowed slightly confused since they didn't say anything until they suddenly did their group introduction and startled us.

"Wonder about us! Hello, we are 1the9," they said and bowed.

"H-hello?" We all said with a smile and bowed too.

"Sorry to bother, but we are big fans of ResQ and we wanted to greet you," Yeongha, the leader, said.

"Oh, really?" Mika said shocked. "Thank you very much!"

"Although we are all fans, Junseo I think is the biggest fighter here," Jinsung said pointing towards him.

"Thank you very much, really," Leah told them. "Our Alix here also has been keeping up with your music."

When she said that, I hit her arm since I was beside her but sent a smile to the boys. It was true that I had been checking out their music ever since their pre-debut since I watched part of Under 19 but they didn't have to know that.

"It's true, though!" Leah told them and they all chuckled. 

"Can we get a picture with you?" Junseo said shyly.

"Sure!" Mika said and turned to search for Yeongjae but couldn't find him. 

Just then, the TXT boys finally arrived and I told them to come.

"Do you mind taking a picture?" I asked them. 

"No problem!" Soobin said picking up my phone.

We all then tried to fit inside the picture and also mixed up a little, so I was left standing on one of the sides right next to Junseo. I didn't want the picture to seem all formal and forced, so I put my left hand on his shoulder and went a little bit closer to him while doing a V sign with the other hand. He ended up doing the same thing too, so I was glad he didn't find it uncomfortable and just went along with it.

"Good!" Soobin said once he was done. "You all were very handsome and pretty."

"Thank you!" I said getting my phone back. "By the way, I like your outfits today. Simple yet fun."