111.

We were nowhere near tired when we all were back at the form after our first win. Even Jisung, who would always trade anything for sleep, was wide awake and hanging out with us in our dorm.

"I can't ask you to not have fun tonight, but be responsible," Yeongjae had told us before leaving. "Seriously, don't drink a swimming pool of alcohol, please..."

Although they had sworn that wouldn't be the case, they all quickly gathered up bottles of every single alcohol variety existent in either dorm and prepared some drinks for everyone.

"What do you want, Alix?" Minho asked me as he was the non-official barman.

"Nothing, thanks," I told him. "I'll stick to just water."

"Are you sure?" he asked me and I nodded. "Wise decision."

Everyone else had a drink in their hands, even Lin and Jeongin, so I was the odd one out but didn't care as I really couldn't understand why people drank in the first place.

We had decided to go on a ride through memory lane and played all of ResQ's albums on the TV, either playing videos of stages, concerts or the music videos. It was definitely strange watching some of those stages with them since I once was a Fighter and watched them at my old dorm hoping that would someday be me.

"Okay, guys, let's play some games, shall we?" Mika said gathering us all up. "Let's spice this up a bit."

"Not Seven Minutes In Heaven, though, please," Jisung said. "That's seriously boring taking into account we don't play the real version of it."

"Okay, fine, not that," Mika said rolling her eyes. "What then? Spin the bottle?"

"Hell, no!" Jeongin exclaimed. "Five people here are in a relationship. We don't want any nocturnal beheadings."

"You are no fun," she said rolling her eyes. "You are right, but no fun."

"Let's stick to a simple Truth or Dare and that's it," Seungmin said. "And Changbin, don't make any comments. You always complain but never give other ideas."

"Fine! Fine!" he said raising his arms in defeat. "Let's just do it. I'll probably be really drunk by the end of the game, anyways."

Since the rest of us didn't really have any objections yet we were all not really imaginative when coming up with ideas for the dares, we searched for an app that would randomize both the names and the questions and dares.

"Let's just go for it," Chan said. "If you refuse to do a dare or answer the question, you have to take a shot."

"Alix, maybe that way we will get you drinking!" Leah joked.

"You wish," I said rolling my eyes. "It's just an app, the dares will surely be pretty boring and easy."

We then finally started playing and the first people had very easy truths and dares, as expected, so no one really had to take a shot. Mika found it the most boring so, as the game had different difficulty levels, she raised it and things got much more interesting.

"Rank all of the girls here in terms of visuals, Felix," Soojin read the truth. "Interesting!"

"I'm not doing that!" Felix exclaimed. "How can I?!"

"Then take a shot!" Lin told him.

"But I already drank a lot!" he said sighing. "Fine, whatever; pass me that stupid bottle."

"Pity, I actually thought you would answer," Leah said passing him the bottle.

"Alix, your turn!" Seungmin said getting my attention. "Truth or dare?"