24.

A/n: This is honestly my favourite chapter so far, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do <3

During the whole movie, as we were almost alone inside the cinema and the nearest people were at least eight rows away from us, Jisung and I commented over it from time to time and he laughed whenever I sang any of the songs, especially «The Bitch Is Back».

At some point throughout the movie, I was surprised because he suddenly grabbed my hand that was inside the bowl of popcorn. I thought it was an accident and quickly moved the bowl towards him so he could eat some but he instead moved the bowl away and grabbed my hand, sending me a sweet smile before going back to watching the movie.

"Shall we go there?" Jisung asked me pointing to a restaurant. "It's practically empty, so much better."

"Let's go inside," I told him and grabbed his hand to go inside. 

As Jisung had said, the restaurant was pretty much empty, with only a couple in their mid-forties eating by the entrance.

"Two people," Jisung told the waiter and he guided us to the table furthest away from the door.

After we both sat down, the waiter brought us the menus and I quickly asked him to bring us some water as I was very thirsty.

"What do you want to eat?" Jisung asked me. "Remember I'm inviting you."

"No! I won't let you!" I quickly told him. "I already told you I would pay for my things. When it's time to pay, I will give you the money from the cinema too."

"You came here for me, right?" he asked me and I nodded. "Then see this as a way of paying you back."

"But-"

"But nothing. Shut up and tell me what you want to eat," he said with a smile trying not to laugh.

In the end, we decided to order some bulgogi and bibimbap. He insisted multiple times that it wouldn't be enough, but I told him to just order more later if we were still hungry and not simply just order a lot now that we were hungry.

ººº

Although the meal with Jisung was quite comfortable, he was still feeling very down and gloomy and that clearly translated to whichever conversation we had. I tried to ignore that but even he seemed to have realised.

"Sorry, I'm ruining the night," he apologised after we had finished eating.

"No, you aren't, idiot!" I told him. "I just think we need to do something to cheer you up!"

"What do you have in mind?" he asked me curiously.

Instead of answering him, though, I grabbed his arm and quickly paid for our food before going outside to search for the nearest convenience store where I could buy some beer. I wasn't particularly fond of that drink, but wih enough degrees it would work perfectly on for getting Jisung's mind off Soojin a little.

"Your idea of cheering me up is getting me drunk?" he asked me as I opened the bottles using the edge of a table by the entrance. "Where did you even learn to do that?"

"Youtube," I simply told him and handed him his beer. "This wouldn't be very effective if I wanted to get you drunk. I just want it to take effect on you a little so you still remember everything but let loose a little."

"Who would have guessed!" he exclaimed but still took a big gulp. "But what shall we do now? Just drink in silence by a convenience store?"

Again, I grabbed his hand and ran through the streets of Seoul until I found an empty bridge and stopped in the middle of it.

"Now what? Why did we run here?! " he asked almost shouting as the noise of the traffic didn't let us hear each other properly.

"Just let go of your frustrations! Yell out loud whatever your heart wants!" I told him. "No one's here to hear you. No one is here to judge you."

"You are really crazy!" he said with a smile.

"But this crazy person is determined to make this night as awesome and memorable as it can be! Come on! Yell out whatever you want!"

He then took a second to think about it before taking a big gulp of beer and yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I want things to turn out fine for me!" he then exclaimed. "I want my head to be clear and to find the right person for me! I want to run away!"

Right after he yelled that, he turned towards me with a very big smile on his face that completely differed from any other I had seen in him that day. This one felt truly sincere and carefree. Like he truly was happy at that moment.

"Let's run away together until the sun rises tomorrow!" I exclaimed holding his hand. "No one else! No one to judge us, no one to tell us what to do! Just us two running away from the world! Will you join me?!"

"Lead the way!" he said holding my hand tightly.

I then dragged him out of the bridge and released his hand before I went down the stairs with a big smile, turning to see if he was following me by the time I was at the bottom.

"You are absolutely nuts!" he told me and grabbed my hand back again. "But let me tell you I love it."

He then ran and dragged me along with him, only stopping when he felt tired. He then grabbed my waist and picked me up, making me sit on a fence from a store.

 He then grabbed my waist and picked me up, making me sit on a fence from a store

"Thank you, Alix. Thank you for everything," he told me with a big smile. "I will never forget tonight."

"I will never forget it either."