17.

"Three, two, one... go!" Sungkyu told us and we finally started the challenge.

I was the one picking up the papers first, so I quickly took one and turned towards Jisung so he could pick it up. He was very quick to do so and it honestly felt really odd. The paper wasn't that thick and it almost felt like I was repeatedly kissing him, something that made me blush quickly and that the presenters quickly noticed.

Thankfully, we managed to pass it quickly and move on to the tissue part, where Mika and Minho would be doing it. To my dismay, Minho dropped the tissue just as they were about to get to the other line.

"Lee Know!" We all exclaimed.

"Let's start over. Quickly!" Mika instructed us.

Jisung and I quickly started over again although this time we tried to be even quicker and nearly dropped the papers on more than one occasion. Still, we managed to get through that as well as the tissue part so we moved over to the balloons.

Felix and Changbin were having a lot of trouble with one of them, which resulted in us not passing the challenge.

"Come on, guys!" Lin exclaimed. "Really?"

"This thing just won't burst!" Changbin said squeezing the balloon.

Jisung then placed the balloon on his chest and, with Minho's help, he managed to burst it in just a second.

"What the hell?!" Felix exclaimed. "Why didn't...? Why...?"

"Come on, guys. Let's have 'Team Visuals' try again," Sungkyu said and we moved to the side so the others could once again give it a shot.

"Alix, come here," Mika said motioning me to go over to where the rest of my team was so we could prepare a strategy.

"You need to be the quickest for the first part, okay?" Soogeun told Jisung and I. "That way the others will have more seconds to do the rest. For the tissue part, you can assign one that crouches down and keeps the tissue on the air while the other blows it to push it forward."

"What about the balloon thing? We really couldn't burst it," Felix told him.

"Put the balloon on your chests instead of your stomach so it bursts more easily thanks to your ribcage," he advised them. "For the basketball part, just pray it goes well."

"Alright, we've got it," Minho said determinedly. "We can do this!"

"Alix, don't be scared when Jisung approaches you. That way you take a lot more time," Mika pointed out. "Remember we need you to be the quickest out of all of us!"

Shyly, I simply nodded and moved back to the side with the rest of them to wait once again for our turn. 

The others surprisingly made it through although just barely since they did it in ninety-seven seconds out of the ninety-nine we could use. Still, we were all surprised and shocked but still more determined to do well. 

"Let's do it, guys! Fighting!" Mika said as we did a group cheer before going to our places.

"This looks like a football match instead of a simple variety show game," Soogeun said as he laughed.

Trying to ignore him to stay concentrated, we all waited for Sungkyu to give us the signal before I picked up the first paper to pass it to Jisung. I tried to control myself and simply think about winning the game but I was finding it really hard for some reason. My heart was beating very rapidly and I couldn't understand why.

Our part was over in about seven seconds, which let us move to the next part. The next two pairs were also pretty quick too as they followed Soogeuns advice, so we were on Lin's part in only thirty seconds. Sadly, though, Lin missed it and we had to start again.

Jisung and I quickly started over again and it went pretty fast but that was until, on the fourth paper, it dropped just before he could pick it up and ended up pecking my lips.

Shocked and embarrassed, I quickly crouched down on the floor as I covered my mouth while the rest of the people there but Jisung -even including the camera crew and the directors- laughed.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait!" Heechul exclaimed calling for a time-out. "Guys, this is not the place! This program is family-friendly!"

"We get that you are all really close but this is just too much!" Soogeun said continuing Heechul's joke.

As they continued laughing at us, I looked up and noticed Jisung's red ears as he was facing the other way and I couldn't see his face. The fact that we had just pecked each other's lips on national television made me want the earth to suck me whole.

"Please, tell me you will cut this part and pretend it never happened!" I said covering my face with my hands as I stood up back again. 

"Don't worry, we will cut this," the director said and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. "We will repeat this part again and just pretend you never tried for the second time."

Jisung then approached me and gave me a hug as a way of saying sorry. 

"I can't believe I did that and much less in front of Soojin," he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't understand why, but when he said that my chest hurt a little. Just as if I had been punched in the middle of it which quite a strong force.

"Don't worry, Jisung. It was an accident," I assured him.

"Let's not make things awkward because of this, alright?" he told me with a small smile as he pulled away from the hug. "Let's pretend this never happened."

"Sure. This never happened."