101.

After we finished changing, we all went back to the dance room. I was still shocked by what Minho had said, but I also wasn't going to say anything because I wasn't supposed to have heard it. I wasn't going to treat him differently because of it either, but I needed to take some time to process it as it had been very unexpected.

"We're back!" Leah said imitating JYP on Wonder Girl's song «So Hot» and dancing to the beginning part, making us laugh.

"You actually all look amazing!" Felix said. "The outfits look very good together."

"Thank you!" Lin said with a smile.

"We need to record the dance practices

"We need to record the dance practices. Do you mind if you see them as we record them?" Mika asked them pointing towards the camera at the side of the room.

"Not at all, don't worry," Chan said. "We'll just sit behind the camera and not disturb."

Thanking them, Soojin began setting up the camera while Mika headed to the laptop to prepare that. We were going to record just a dance practice for «PIRI», but we were going to record both a dance practice and a vocal and dance one for «Deja Vu» since it was the one we would be promoting and therefore we needed to put out more content for it.

"By the way, why does «Deja Vu» not have any teasers?" Seungmin pointed out. "All of the secrecy is killing me."

"There will be one coming out today, but it isn't like normal teasers," I told him. "It's a snippet of when we were creating the lyrics and the dance in Thailand, so technically is not an MV Teaser. Strange, I know."

"People will certainly be confused, that's for sure!" Hyunjin said. 

"I am people and I am confused, so I can confirm that thesis," Jisung joked making me chuckle and shake my head.

Soojin and Mika then finished setting things up, so Mika handed Chan the remote control so he could play the music as soon as we were ready and left Jeongin in charge of the camera as he was sitting next to it.

"Recording!" Jeongin said and sat down.

Chan then waited a few seconds before playing the song and we finally started dancing.

[Leah]두 눈을 감은 순간 검은 공간
나 홀로 남겨져 (I-I-I)
[Mika]다시 눈을 떠도 꿈을 깨도
내 현실은 다르지 않아

[Lin]커진 불처럼 불처럼 불처럼
쉽게 말처럼 말처럼 말처럼
[Alix]안돼 맘처럼 맘처럼 맘처럼
[Soojin]Uh 그래 뭐 시간이 다 해결해 주겠지

[Leah]끝도 없이 반복되는 지금
길을 잃어 헤매고 있지만
[Mika]너에게 닿을 수 있다면

[Lin]피리를 불어라
[Soojin]Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
[Alix]I know what you want to me[Lin]피리를 불어라
[Mika]더 끝없이 난 down down down for me
시간이 없어 now it's not too late
[Leah]너밖에 없어 save me now 이미 난