65.

For the next few days, I stayed inside my room composing for TXT with the girls and boys dropping by to help me or just keep me company. The Tomorrow X Together boys also kept texting me with new ideas they had or things they wanted to implement in the song, so they were fully immersed in the creative process, which I was really happy about.

"Hello!" Jisung said as he went inside my room one evening. "Still working?"

"I think I'm nearly there. The song is starting to sound just how I wanted," I told him. "How are you?"

"Same as always. I just wanted to check on you since I was already with the other girls this morning," he told me. "They all went out to the arcade, as you know, so I wanted to stay with you. Alone. Just us."

"Thank you!" I said standing up and sitting on the couch with him. "I can take some time off if you want to do something, I don't mind. I just didn't want to be out for too long."

He then pretended to stretch like in the movies and threw his left arm over my shoulder, which made me laugh. He sometimes was really dumb and cheesy, but I somehow really liked that. 

"You are an idiot," I told him. 

"But you like it," he said sticking his tongue out. "Do you want to order pizza and watch a movie? It's already dinner time and I'm pretty sure they will all be eating out."

"Sure, what movie?" I asked him.

"Svaha: the sixth finger?" he suggested. "I heard that is a good one. Mystery and Thriller, I believe."

"No horror?" I asked him as I didn't like horror movies. 

"No, no horror," he answered. "Search for the film while I order the pizza."

We then headed to the living room and sat down on the couch, where he ordered the food with his phone and I searched for the movie on the television. It apparently was on Netflix, so we could watch it easily.

After he was done, he leaned back on the couch and I pressed play, knowing that we could just stop the movie when the food came. He then pulled my arm and brought me close to him so I was laying my head on his chest with his arm wrapped around me. 

"Cuddling is key when watching a movie," he said pretending to sound wise. "It is an unwritten law."

"Or you just want to cuddle really badly and can't find any better excuse," I said back.

"Well, that too," he admitted and hugged me, kissing my forehead when he did so. "You don't mind it, right?"

"Why would I? Cuddling is key when watching a movie!" I joked.

The movie then finally started and we concentrated on it. It had some religious aspects and concepts that I couldn't understand too well sometimes, so I had to ask Jisung what some things meant, making me sound very annoying. At one point, though, I stopped asking to not bother him but he noticed and told me to ask without feeling bad about it since he was glad to help.

ººº

About halfway through the movie, the food arrived and I stopped the movie while Jisung went to the door to pick it up. A few seconds later, he came back with a box of pizza and some other things he too had apparently ordered.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked him as I went to the kitchen to pick the drinks.

"Do you have coke?" he said.

I then picked up his coke, a bottle of water and some napkins and went back to the living room, seeing that Jisung had already set everything up on the table.

"I ordered some fried chicken with it too," he told me. "Just in case you wanted."

"Sure. Thank you," I said sitting down again on the couch and handing him his drink.

I then resumed the movie and we started to watch it while eating the pizza. I could even see how surprised Jisung was as I ate because I had eaten more than two slices of pizza, something I had never done before that day. I was thankfully regaining my appetite and you could see it with small things like that.

At some point, the movie had already finished but we still hadn't finished eating so we just turned on the normal TV and watch it. While doing so, Jisung and I went to pick up one of the pieces of fried chicken at the same time and, as it was the last one, it ended up in a silent match of who would eat it. Smiling, I picked it up and pretended to be going to feed him but, in the last second, I pulled it away and bit it, leaving him shocked and confused.

"Oops, sorry!" I said acting innocently.

He still wasn't moving, too shocked by my sudden betrayal, so I just chuckled and pecked his lips, leaving him even more still if that was possible.

"Why aren't you moving or anything?" I asked him confused. 

"You kissed me because I wasn't moving, so I was hoping you would do it again if I kept being still," he said and smiled before pouting his lips.

Chuckling, I left the chicken on the table and cleaned my hands before turning back to him and pecking his lips again. Jisung, though, had other plans and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and not letting me break the kiss.

"We might have to order pizza and fried chicken more often," he said between kisses. "I could get used to this."

"Idiot..." I said but still smiled.