139.

VERY IMPORTANT A/N:

Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I've talked to you like this, hasn't it? I hope you are all doing well and are safe and healthy.

Since I know some of you only want to read the chapter and that's it, I'll start with the important announcement about the book. There are only five chapters left for this part of the book (there will be another part coming out after this one is over), so I decided to make a special marathon event and post one chapter a day from today until Friday. I hope you all enjoy the chapters!

If you want to start reading already, jump to the end of the bold lettered part. If not, I feel the need to talk about something very important.

I want to express my support to the Black Lives Movement over here. I am not a Black person and will never be able to fully understand everything the Black community has gone through but I am trying to educate myself as much as possible and help in every way I can. Even though I can't directly donate, I am watching as many YouTube videos which I know that the money they get from the AdSense goes straight to supporting the cause. Even if it isn't much, I just want to do all I can to support the Black Lives Matter movement. If any of my readers are part of the community, know you are safe and appreciated here.

As always, please stay safe and I love each and every single one of you.

徐小雯(Xu Xiaowen)

**********************

After the MMAs, we were yet again trending worldwide because of the performances, my speech and, of course, the memes. I had a lot of fun watching the edits and was surprised by their creativity.

Although the MMAs went well, for the most part, the award for the song I made with Sehun was troubling me since I wanted to talk to him about who should keep the physical award. On this type of occasions, they would normally give one award while on stage and then hand the other person from the collab another one but I was told the one given to me was the only one we would get, so I wanted to talk to him about that and not just keep it. My SM ban wouldn't make things easy for me at all, so I knew I had to come up with an idea quickly.

That issue was at the back of my mind the next day, however, as we would be performing yet again on a music show that afternoon and, afterwards, I would go on my date with Jisung.

The filming staff had already been warned about us going out -although not about it being a date- so they would be joining us for the part in which we would go shopping to Garosugil and going out for a late-night coffee but not for the last part of the night when Jisung and I would actually go on a date. We wouldn't be hiding that we were a couple or anything while on camera, but we knew it couldn't be counted as a date if we had to be careful of our image and what we said.

I was on a very good mood that day and everyone around me seemed to notice that as, although I wasn't being chatty, I kept smiling and laughing even at little things. No one made any comments to not come off as rude, but it was obvious they had noticed due to the looks they had been sending me as well as the smiles.

The day only seemed to go better and better as time passed, because we got out 7th win for Lion that day. It was exceeding all of our expectations and we were overwhelmed but happy about the success it was. It was something new to all of us, so we sometimes didn't know how to handle it, but it still was something we were very thankful for.

After the show, we all headed back to the dorms since the boys had told us to leave rehearsal for the next day as we had been working very intensely for the Mamamoo collaboration. That was the perfect excuse for Jisung and I to get ready and go on our date.