123.

Since the whole concert had been too intense, when we all were back home we decided to call it a day and go to sleep. None of us had anything scheduled for the following day allegedly, so we could see each other and talk about everything the following morning.

The next day, when I woke up, I headed straight to the kitchen to drink some water and prepare something for breakfast. I was very sleepy and barely even opened my eyes so, when I suddenly saw a camera resting on the kitchen counter I was confused and shocked at the same time. I then turned it and saw that it was recording, which confused me even more as well as made me scared.

Since I didn't get what was happening, I went to the living room and tried to see if there were any other cameras there too only to find that there were three placed at different angles. It was getting scarier each second so, since it wasn't too early, I headed to Mika and Leah's room and knocked lightly on the door before opening.

"Mika," I called her and shook her lightly so she woke up.

"What?" she said sleepily.

"Mika, why are there cameras recording?" I asked her.

"What cameras? What are you talking about?" she asked me just as confused.

"There are several cameras on both the kitchen and the living room and they are recording," I explained.

She then immediately stood up and headed to the living room with me. She seemed to be just as confused as I was, so it was getting even scarier.

"Let me call Yeongjae," she told me and I nodded.

I didn't really like being recorded by the cameras, so I turned them around as we waited for him to pick up.

"Oh, Yeongjae, good morning," Mika said. "Do you perhaps know why there are cameras in our dorm?"

She was then silent for a few seconds and I guessed he was explaining what was going on since she seemed to calm down.

"So it's for a program, then. Oh, alright. We got scared," Mika said. "If it's just that it's okay. Sorry to bother you. See you!"

She then hung up the phone and sighed before turning around all of the cameras and waving towards each of them in the process.

"It's for a reality program," Mika explained. "' The life of ResQ'. Yeongjae is coming over in a couple of hours to explain everything along with some directors."

"Oh, thank god. I thought someone had broken into our house," I said relaxing. "But... I was going out tonight."

"It's a reality show, I don't see how that would be a problem," Mika told me. "Just ask them later either way."

Since we were being recorded, I tried to not seem too visibly disappointed and headed to my room so I could change into some decent clothes before actually preparing breakfast like planned.

Even if the staff agreed to let me go out that night, my date with Jisung had been ruined because of it as we wouldn't be able to act freely as I had hoped. I wanted to talk to him seriously about many things but I wouldn't be able to.

After I changed, I went out of my room and saw that Mika was waking the rest of the girls up, so I prepared breakfast for all of us. Since it was meant to be a reality, I knew I shouldn't acknowledge the cameras were there, so I acted like I normally would and even played some music. For potential copyright issues, though, I played music only from JYP artists.

"' Really really me I'm a cherry on top, yeah'," I sang as I waited for the toasts to be ready.

A couple of minutes later, Lin came inside the kitchen and headed to the sink to drink some water.