133.

After packing all of our things again, we all headed to the restaurant that JYP had been talking about so we could have dinner. Although the girls and I were all comfortable with the weights we were at, we all still had to make sure to not eat foods that would leave us bloated for the performance the next there, so we were in a diet in terms of what foods we could eat but not in terms of quantity.

Ever since I started getting back my appetite, the things I had been craving the most were cheesecakes and spicy foods and neither of those was diet-friendly, so I hated going out to eat at those times.

When we got to the restaurant, we all sat down around the same table at the back as they had put together three so we could all be together while filming. Jisung sat down on my left and Minho on my right while Hyunjin and Soojin sat in front of us. Technically we would all be able to talk to each other, but we were so many that we also knew it would be very difficult to do so without having to raise our voice way too much.

"What do you want to order over there?" Mika asked us as she was on the other side of the table. 

"I don't mind, you all can choose whatever you want," I told them and took out my phone.

I hadn't checked what people were saying about the picture I had posted yet, so I did that while they all ordered.

"Wait, Amber?" I asked myself out loud and opened her profile to see if it was her.

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked me curiously.

"Amber just messaged me on Instagram saying we should meet up," I answered.

"Amber Liu? F(x)'s Amber?" Soojin asked me and I nodded. "That's amazing news, right?"

"It is! But I haven't talked to her since back when she was still in SM and a lot has happened. I'm too nervous to meet her," I confessed.

"You will be just fine!" Hyunjin said. "Just send her a DM or something and try to find a day to meet up. You two are so busy that it definitely won't happen soon."

"You are right. I should text her already."

I then opened my DMs and searched for Amber. I started following her as soon as she left SM and she did the same, so it didn't take me long to find her.

fightersxalix:
Hello, Amber! I just read your comment. It's been a very long time!

"Now I guess I will just have to wait!" I said with a smile and put my phone back in my pocket.

Just then, some of the food arrived and I honestly was feeling very depressed when I saw it. There was bibimbap with brown rice, kimchi and tofu soup plus some other dishes that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat since they were too greasy and would make me really bloated.

"God, I hate comeback season!" I said looking at the bibimbap with no sauce.

"It doesn't seem like so since you release a song or an album every time you breathe!" Minho said.