81.

"Let's get this over and done with before we start rehearsing: which song will be the title track?" Soojin asked the rest of us as we all sat down in a circle in the dance studio ready to start showing them the dances

"I think we should vote our favourite ones and then choose the one we like the most among them," Mika said. 

Agreeing with her, we then wrote down all of the songs we had for the new album, which were: «OUT OF MY MIND», «HATE», «PIRI», «LION», «ADIOS», «HOT PINK», «AH YEAH» and «NO». Soojin, Lin and I had been working very hard in all of them and our experience also let us know which songs would probably stand out more for the general public.

"I will vote for «Adios», I think," Lin said. "I think it suits the comeback and it will also be a slap across the face for SM!"

We then both high-fived and laughed. I loved how they were so supportive and made small comments about how they hated SM and wanted me to make them regret treating me the way they treated me.

"I think I will vote for «Lion»," Mika said. "It's empowering and sexy in a way but also slaps. I think it could suit a title track."

"I think I'm with you, Mika," Leah agreed with her.

"I think I am with Lin," Soojin said making us laugh.

"So... you have the decisive vote, Alix!" Mika said turning towards me. "Which one will you vote for?"

I then thought for a while because I needed to make sure I didn't make the wrong decision and then regret it. We really wanted this comeback to shock everyone and therefore we couldn't afford a wrong decision.

"If we were to tackle the international market only, maybe «Adios» would suit being the title track but, since we need to also tackle the Korean market, we probably should go for «Lion». EDM and Korea aren't precisely the best of friends," I reasoned. "So «Lion» it is."

"I actually think your reason is quite acceptable. We need to make sure to get the first win this time. I'm not settling for anything less after SM's fuckery in the duet albums!" Soojin said. 

"Amen!" The rest agreed.

"Then it's settled. We can keep «Adios» as the second song to promote," I told them. "Let's get to work now, shall we?"

We then all finally stood up and Leah, Mika and Lin started stretching while Soojin wrote down the title of the tracks in the order she thought was best and I went to the laptop to prepare the songs to show the dances to the girls. Since «Lion» would be the title track, we would tackle that one first.

Soojin and I had come earlier to set things up because the girls had to talk to JYP about how things had gone during their solo schedules, so we both had already stretched and started working.

"I will rehearse it first before showing it to you, if you don't mind," I told them.