108.

After my section was over, it was finally time to wrap up the whole show and bring it to an end. We had already been there for nearly three hours, so I was sure they would be doing some very heavy editing although it was okay.

"We are sure you want to promote your new song here, right?" Coni asked us. 

"Yes!" we all exclaimed at the same time.

"There has been a lot of public response to your comeback especially after Alix cried on stage," Doni added.

"No! Why?" I exclaimed trying to sound playful although I just wanted him to not talk about it. "Why? Why? Why?!"

I continued saying that as I picked two F stickers and put them on their foreheads, which made the girls laugh and made them look at me incredulously.

"Did you just...?" Doni said before looking at Coni. "Did she just...?"

"Yes, she did!" Lin said and laughed.

Still not believing I had done that, they took off the stickers and stood up, completely forgetting what they were about to say or do before that.

"So... I'm sure it has been a while since you've had your last audition, so we want to hear your thoughts on it," Coni asked us to continue with the program. "Mika, do you want to be a member of our group?"

"Really badly," she said pretending to be very excited.

"Then, let's reveal the result of today's evaluation for Idol999," Doni continued. "The member of Idol999 is none other than...!"

"Congratulations...!" Coni continued while we all waited impatiently.

"Come in!" Doni exclaimed confusing us.

"What?" I asked confused and looked around.

The staff then came in with a table with a camera on top and put it in the middle of the room.

"We will choose today's member through the fairest method in this world: luck," Coni said and we all burst out laughing.

"Did I earn all this 'A's for nothing?" I asked them confused.

"We don't want you in our team, so be thankful you still have a one in five chance," Doni told me and I just stuck my tongue out playfully.

The girls and I then laid down on the floor and Coni spun the table to see on who would the camera stop and who would become an Idol999 member. For a second it was almost going to be me but, in the end, it ended up stopping on Lin.

"Congratulations, Zhu Lin!" Doni said and we all applauded her while she jumped around playfully.

"Finally I've managed to debut in a survival program!" she said pretending to cry.

We all knew she was referencing her time in Idol Producer, so it obviously made us laugh even harder as we knew she didn't actually mind not having debuted in the end there but at the same time always wondered how her life would have been like if it had happened.

"Congratulations. Here is your uniform," Coni said handing her a bright pink shirt that was a few sizes to big for her.

"Hello, everyone, I'm your one and only girl Zhu Lin!" she said and bowed looking as if she was actually in a survival program. "From now on I will be working hard and promoting with Idol999. I'll look forward to their call in twenty years when the whole group has finally been formed. I'll work hard until then."

We once again applauded her before Doni turned back to us to bring the show to an end.

"We've spent the day together having fun. Mika, let's hear your thoughts," Doni said.