130.

After the awards, there was an after-party but, since I wasn't feeling my best and I didn't want to be around too many people, I asked the girls if I could go back to the hotel before them to rest for a while. They said we could all go back if I wanted to, but I knew they really liked the ambience of those parties and also hanging out with their friends, so I wasn't going to do that to them.

"Girls, Jisung said he's going back to the hotel. He's feeling a little dizzy," Chan told us over the music.

"Dizzy?" I asked him and turned towards Jisung, who really didn't seem to be feeling okay. 

"Alix was going to leave too," Mika said and turned towards me. "You can ask one of the managers and go together so the other one can stay here."

Nodding, I approached Jisung and touched his forehead to see if he had a fever but he was normal, so I was confused.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Can we leave, please? I want to get out of here," he said.

Nodding, we both approached the managers, who were talking to each other.

"Oh, you are ready to go?" his manager said and we both nodded. "Yeongjae told me you were going to leave too so I am going to take you both there."

"Thank you," I said to him and bowed slightly.

"No problem," he said and turned towards Yeongjae. "I'll see you later."

"See you!" Yeongjae said. "Rest well, guys! You worked hard."

We both then headed to the van along with the manager and thankfully, since the after-party was at a secret place, no one was there, so we peacefully headed to the hotel, not even turning on the radio.

"You two both horrible," his manager said. "Are you feeling okay?"

"My head hurts from the music and everything," Jisung said and hissed slightly. "God, I hate it."

"You need to sleep. You are exhausted."

"Yes, yes..."

After a while, we finally arrived at the hotel and headed to our rooms while the manager went back to the party so he could pick up the rest later on. When we reached our floor, he grabbed my hand and I looked at him confused.

"Let me change and I'll go to your room. Wait for me," he said still not looking fine.

"No, you are going to change and go to sleep," I told him.

"But-" 

"No buts!"

I then turned him around and pushed him towards his room until we were at the door so he had no choice but to get in.

"Good night," I said kissing his cheek and headed to my room.

Although my outfit was alright in terms of not being too uncomfortable, I wanted to change into my pyjamas really badly, so it took me less than a minute to do that. I then picked up my skincare products and headed to the bathroom but the doorbell of the room rang and I rolled my eyes but still went there.

"Seriously?" I asked Jisung, who stood before me already in his pyjamas.

"Did you really think I was going to go just like that?" he said with a smile and kissed my cheek. "Better."

"Just come in..."

I then moved to the side so he could go in and closed the door behind him. The first thing he did was lay down on my bed and pick up the notebook with my music ideas and lyrics that I had left there.