8.

We had decided to wait to celebrate the boy's first win until Lin came back, so we waited until the next day at night to do it and prepared everything meanwhile.

That had been the first time I was inside the boy's dorm and I was surprised with how different it was from the girls' one. It almost looked like with their's they had absolutely no budget but with ours, they just didn't care about numbers.

"Alix, can you help me with this?" Felix called me in English.

Ever since I told Felix and Chan I was more comfortable with English since I spoke it far better, they kept talking to me in English. They did it to make things easier but Chan also told me that, as with Felix, he wanted us to speak it so we didn't forget the language nor our accents. They were both really caring, to say the least.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked him.

"I just need to inflate these balloons. I'm getting out of breath," he said almost hyperventilating.

"Why didn't you just simply use the helium tank for all of them? There is more than sufficient," I said pointing to the one Leah and Mika were using.

The girls, though, instead of inflating the balloons, were just joking around inhaling helium to have a funny voice, so I guessed they would run out of it quicker than I thought.

"Alright, I will help you," I said shaking my head and making him laugh.

Even though it was in no way a big party, they all said they enjoyed preparing these little things whenever something big happened. It's not like a hundred people were going to be invited since it would only be the fourteen of us, so they still kept it fairly minimalistic but still fun.

"Lin just texted me," Soojin said. "She'll be here in ten minutes."

"Great!" Chan said. "Let's finish this up already. Changbin, prepare the music."

"I'm on it!" he said and quickly headed to the speaker to set everything.

We all then quickly finished what we were doing and I set all of the things we didn't need inside a bag so it would be later to find it on the next occasion.

"Where shall I put this?" I asked Woojin.

"Take it to Jisung's room," he told me and pointed towards it. "Shall I help you."

"I've got it, don't worry," I told him and carried the helium tank and the bag there.

When I opened the room's door, Jisung was there fixing his hair. I quickly excused myself and tried to close the door but he told me it was okay and that I could just go inside.

"This room is like a garbage dump," he said taking the things from my hands and putting them aside. "I swear to god one day I will wake up with rubbish surrounding my bed and won't even make it to the door."

"I can help you clean it if you want to," I told him. "I actually like cleaning, as weird as it sounds."

"You don't need to do it, but I won't decline your offer if you insist," he said cheekily making me chuckle.

The doorbell then rang signalling Lin had arrived and we both quickly went outside to greet her, the rest of the boys and girls already having beaten us to it.

"I missed you so much!" Lin said doing a group hug with the girls.

"How was the Program? Did you have fun?" Soojin asked her.

"It was an amazing experience. It's great to see things from the other side," she answered. "Where's Alix?"

I then called her and she turned towards me with a very big smile, immediately approaching me and giving me a tight hug that I honestly didn't expect.

"N-nice to meet you," I said not knowing what to do nor say.

"I'm so happy that you joined. I'm sure that with a new member things will be even more fun and our music will be even more diverse," she said pulling away. "Have they all been treating you well? Where are you sleeping? I absolutely love your style. Where do you find such clothes?"

"Chill, Lin," Hyunjin told her. "You are scaring her."

"Oh, sorry. I sometimes get overly excited," she told me with a smile. 

"Don't worry about it," I told her with a smile. "They have all been treating me very well, I'm sleeping at the studio in the dorm and I find these clothes in the internet and in a few alternative style shops that I have discovered over the years."

"Well, guys," she said turning around but still intertwining my arm with her's. "I'm so happy that you finally won your first win! I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there with you."

"Don't stress over it," Seungmin told her. "You have been here for us this past year, so that is more than enough."

Changbin then played the music and the party finally began. We were playing all of their songs and listening to them and, as I had been listening to their music since they started because of Woojin, I knew all of them plus some of the dances.

Unconsciously they all began creating small groups and I found myself standing beside the door to the kitchen not really inside any of them. Still, Jisung seemed to notice that and approached me while dancing a little to their song <Question>.

"Come on, dance with me!" he said grabbing my hand. "Don't make my embarrass myself on my own."

With a small laugh, I obliged and sang and danced along with him, making small weird movements that weren't meant to be taken seriously at all.

When the song ended, we both were laughing together. That was until 3Racha's song began playing and Jisung immediately turned to Changbin enraged.

"Come on, have fun!" Chan teased him.

He then tried to ignore them and turned towards me again, leaning beside me with his hand on the wall just on beat to his part.

"Excuse me, noona, but do you have a boyfriend?" he rapped looking at me making me chuckle while blushing. "Ah, sorry, that must have been too direct."

"Woah!" The rest exclaimed.

"Go get it, Jisung!" Soojin said as Jisung continued with his part.

Jisung continued rapping looking at me and I honestly didn't know what to do other than blush and look down.

Jisung definitely was something else.