66.

Jisung and I's relationship was very confusing. We technically weren't a couple but still had made out a few times and kissed each other as if we were one when we were alone. When the rest of the boys and girls were near, we would just act as friends and nothing more, so I didn't know how to categorise our relationship. Still, I didn't mind where we were since I didn't feel ready still for another relationship and I wasn't sure how I would respond if we had a conversation about it.

After the movie night I had with him, I was able to finally finish the song for TXT and had sent it to them since they were busy preparing the rest of the songs for the album and couldn't meet me, so I could just wait until I had any news about either them or SM to start working on anything else.

One night, as the girls and I hung out in the living room watching youtube videos, we all decided to play some games and searched for the Kiss-Marry-Kill games with Kpop idols that we had seen a few times but never checked out. There were some of them just about boys and some of them just about girls, but we were able to find a few with both girls and boys decided to do those.

"Okay, Seventeen's Minghao, CLC's Yeeun and SNSD's Yoona," Mika said out loud. "I'd definitely marry Minghao, kiss Yeeun and, with pain in my heart, kill Yoona."

"Same," Lin said high-fiving her.

"Can't I just have a threesome with Yeeun and Yoona?" Soojin joked. "I can't kill her!"

"Although that sounds amazing, rules are rules!" Leah said. "I think I would marry Yoona, kiss Yeeun and kill Minghao. Sorry Minghao, I love you!"

"How do you expect me to kill my precious Yoona?!" I exclaimed.

"Then kiss or marry her!" Leah told me. "You need to sacrifice one!"

"Can't we just not kill anyone in any of the categories? I don't fancy that idea, precisely," I told them. "I'm serious."

"Okay, then let's just pretend this game is called 'who's the hottest'. Does that sound better for everyone?" Lin asked us.

"That actually doesn't sound too bad, to be honest," Leah admitted. "It's subjective but still fun. That way we can get to know who are your ideal types!"

"As if you didn't know our's yet!" Soojin said referring to Mika, Lin and her.

"But we don't know Alix's!"

"I don't think anyone actually has an ideal type. We all just like certain people because of the combination of different things," I reasoned.

"Sure, but Winwin at least once was your ideal type," Soojin pointed out.

"Whatever you say," I said rolling my eyes.

We then resumed the game with our new rules and waited for the next three people to show up. Coincidentally, they were Chan, Hyunjin and Red Velvet's Seulgi, so we all burst out laughing.

"I won't say either of your boyfriend's is hot!" Lin exclaimed. "Can't we just skip to the next round?"

"No, you have to say it!" Soojin exclaimed. "I seriously want to know, for some reason."

"Hyunjin, Chan, Seulgi," I burst out and leaned back on the couch carelessly. "There, I said it. Kill me now!"

"Why Hyunjin before Chan?!" Mika told me.

"Because she has great taste!" Soojin said. "Hyunjin won!"

"How come aren't either of you angry?" Leah asked confused.

"Because they are already taken," Mika said and winked.

ººº

A few rounds later, when we were nearly about to stop playing, YoungK, Jisung and Winwin all appeared on the screen, making me want to kill myself. All of the girls immediately started laughing when they saw that because they thought I would have a hard time choosing between them as Winwin was my ex, Jisung my allegedly best friend and YoungK my bias in Day6.

"Thank god we stopped playing <Kiss, Marry, Kill>!" Mika pointed out. "Poor Alix!"

"I really want to hear your answer!" Lin said sitting up straight and turning towards me. "Who's the hottest according to you?"

"Well..." I said scratching my nape. "I..."

"Come on! Say it!" Leah exclaimed.

"Well... maybe YoungK last because I don't know him that well... He is very handsome, though, don't get me wrong," I said taking that out of the way.

"Then Winwin, Jisung and Brian? The twins last?" Soojin said.

I then thought whether to lie to them or not. Saying Winwin was the top one meant I would make them believe I still wasn't over him but saying Jisung was the hottest would mean I would eternally get teased.

"Actually..."

All of the girls then gasped shocked before they all began squealing.

"Oh my god!" Mika exclaimed.

"Alix and Jisung sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Leah sung.

"Girls, we can hear you!" Minho then exclaimed from their dorm upstairs. "We all have been hearing you throughout the whole game!"

All of us then turned silent and took a gulp, realising that they had been hearing each and every answer we said.

"Thank you, Alix, by the way!" Hyunjin said before all of the guys started laughing. "Also, you have Jisung blushing over here!"

The girls then started laughing too while I just covered my face embarrassed. We really had to be heard...

"She's here dead embarrassed too!" Soojin told them.

They really would never let me forget it.