51.

JISUNG'S POV

It was nine at night and Alix was still nowhere to be found. The rest of the searching teams kept texting us asking if we had found her but it was always the same answer. We were all becoming very anxious and impatient.

"I think we should go home," Woojin said. "I don't think she will be so stupid as to be out for that long at night. She may come back on her own."

"But we need to find her!" I exclaimed. "I refuse to go back to the dorm without her."

"Look, Jisung, we know you are very worried about her; we all are. You must admit, though, that Woojin is right. She won't be out forever because she doesn't have anywhere else to go," Felix told me. "I'm not trying to sound rude with that, I'm just telling the truth. We don't know what exactly happened at that meeting for her to run away, but she will come back soon, that's for sure."

After he said that, Woojin's phone rang and he picked it up while I decided if I wanted to give up or not.

"Yes, we were discussing that too... It seems the most logical thing," Woojin said through the phone. "Alright, tell the others too. We'll see you at the dorm."

"Who was it?" Felix asked him after he hung up.

"It was Chan. He said they were thinking about heading back to the dorm too," Woojin explained before he approached me. "Look, Jisung. I know that you are the most stressed out about this between all of us, but there is nothing else we can do. If she isn't back home by eleven, we'll try to search for her again, alright?"

As much as I didn't want to agree with him, I knew that there was no use in us searching for her when we didn't even have a small clue about where she could be. It's not like Seoul was a small city, so we could try searching for her everywhere and not find her.

Sighing, I gave in and we all took a cab back home yet again. Since we had already started walking back, the dorms weren't that far away and we wouldn't take as long.

"It's weird that not even her best friend knows where she could be," Felix said. "I get that some of us don't know her as well, but, Woojin, you are her best friend."

"Not anymore, Felix," Woojin answered. "I was her best friend but I no longer am."

"What are you talking about? She said that herself when she came to our rehearsal for the first time!" Felix told him.

"I used to be her best friend. Now she has someone else," Woojin said before turning towards him. "As much as I used to know her, I know for a fact that Jisung knows more things about Alix than I do."

"Me?" I asked him now. 

"Yes, you," he answered. "You are inseparable. The only person whom I have seen her open up so much other than you is Winwin. I even think you know more things than him, but that may be wrong. The thing is, Jisung, that you are more important to her than you can ever imagine. You can see how introverted she is. If you managed to get her to open up to you, you are either extremely lucky or she sees you as a very important and trustworthy person in her life. I wouldn't even be surprised if she showed you a secret place or something like that!"

After he said that, Felix laughed but it was almost as if a light switched inside my brain. We had been searching for her in very obvious places where people would have easily recognised her, but I knew where she could be.

"Stop the cab!" I then exclaimed, startling both the boys and the cabbie. "Stop the cab, please!"

Once the cabbie stopped, I quickly stepped out of it before turning to the boys.