94.

As we had predicted, some of the fans in the concert had been recording the performance of «Streets of Gold» during the Tokio concert and therefore recorded the whole ordeal and uploaded it online. A video of my panic attack was trending in Twitter and could be seen pretty much in every other social media, with even some news outlets using those videos for their news articles about Woojin leaving Stray Kids.

Some of the fans had been asking everyone to stop spreading the video because it would hurt me to see it over and over again, so I would be eternally thankful for them caring but I knew once it hit the internet it would be unstoppable so I just let the internet do its thing and just stayed out from it.

The problem of not being on the internet to stay away from all of the drama was that the fans were also very worried about us. They knew we hadn't cancelled the tour and we were doing the promotions as always but since no one addressed the issue they were worried about us and our well-being. There was an ongoing trending topic that said #GiveResQABreak attempting to tell JYP to stop our promotions and let us rest after what happened. Even #WeLoveYouAlix was trending worldwide, so I was very touched by how everyone was treating us. Even other fandoms were showing their support towards us and the boys, so that made me a little bit happier.

As we weren't posting, not because the company told us not to but rather because we didn't want to, I decided to break the silence by uploading an old picture from back during my trainee days in SM that actually Woojin had taken. It was my way of telling the fans we were 'alright' even if I was lying but also something that was a hint for Woojin.

 It was my way of telling the fans we were 'alright' even if I was lying but also something that was a hint for Woojin

ººº

The next day it was Soojin's birthday, so we all attempted to make it special for her even though we would spend the whole day recording and it was clear none of us were in the mood for partying

The next day it was Soojin's birthday, so we all attempted to make it special for her even though we would spend the whole day recording and it was clear none of us were in the mood for partying. Even she had told us to pretend it wasn't her birthday, but we refused to do that.

We woke her up by going with a cake to the hotel room she shared with Yeongjae and sang happy birthday to her. Just as with Mika, I had bought her a present although it wasn't as expensive at Mika's had been. It wasn't on purpose at all, as I just bought it because it reminded me of her.