50.

JISUNG'S POV

"So they both just left without giving any explanations?" Chan asked Mika.

The boys and I had gone down to their dorm because Mika had called us to say that Yeongjae had left with Alix minutes after he had said the legal department from JYP was having a meeting, something that seemed suspicious yet confusing for all of us.

"Alix didn't seem to know what was going on either. She looked just as confused as I was," Mika told us. "What worries me the most is that Yeongjae hasn't called us yet. Sure, we don't have our mobile phones here, but we still have the landline."

"Maybe he hasn't had the chance to call yet. They may be doing something," Lin said. "I'm sure he will call us whenever he knows something."

As if on cue, the phone rang and Mika quickly picked it up, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" she said.

"Mika?" Yeongjae said from the other side of the call. "Mika, is Alix over there?"

"She left with you. What happened? Did she leave?" Mika said becoming completely worried, just like the rest of us.

"She suddenly left the meeting and I lost track of her. She doesn't have her phone, so there's no way for me to find her!" he said sounding very distressed. "God! If she arrives there, call me instantly, okay?"

"We'll leave to find her too!" Soojin said standing up.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Yeongjae exclaimed sternly. "We already have enough with one missing member. All of you stay there and just tell me if she comes back, alright?"

He then hung up and we were all silent for a second, digesting everything he said, before the boys and I stood up and went to the door.

"Let's go in groups of two and three people, alright?" Woojin said. "Chan and Jeongin go together, Minho with Seungmin, Hyunjin with Changbin and Felix and Jisung with me. Try to search for her thinking about the places she could most likely be at."

We all quickly agreed and got going, each team heading to a different side of the city, not even caring if someone recognised us. Since there were reporters at the door, we tried using the window at the opposite side of the corridor and it thankfully worked, so we were out without them noticing.

"We can maybe try to search somewhere by the Han River," Woojin said. "I remember water really calms her down and we used to go there a lot as trainees. She may be at the Jamsil bridge or somewhere around there."

"Let's call a cab and go there," I said. "It will be faster."

We thankfully managed to call a cab just a couple of minutes after arriving at the main road and made our way there, which would take us a pretty long time taking into account the circumstances.

"Are you really sure she will be there?" Felix asked him. "Would she really go so far?"

"I'm almost certain that she has called a cab or taken a bus because that way Yeongjae would lose track of her faster," Woojin said. "At least, that's what she would have done a few years ago..."

That was the problem for all of us. Even if Woojin had been her friend before and even of Alix and I were very close, we still didn't know her in such way, so guessing what she would do or how she would ask was quite a challenge.

Since it took us a little more than half an hour to get there, it was already eight in the evening and the sun had already set. That scared us even more since we didn't want her to be wandering around the city at night all alone.

The boys and I, after getting out of the cab, began searching for her, running around the bridge and checking by the stores and different places where she could have probably gone.

"Where the hell are you, Alix?" I muttered to myself. "You are making my heart hurt, you idiot!"

°°°

ALIX'S POV

After arriving at Hangang, I began walking by the river and making my way towards where we lived. It was very far away and I knew it would take me at least a couple of hours if not more, but I really didn't want to go back.

To be honest, I wasn't ready to go back. I wasn't ready to face the girls and let them know that I was the reason why all of this had happened. Even if it wasn't one hundred per cent sure, I already knew why SM did it. I already knew why they were trying to bring the group down.

They were trying to make me pay for leaving SM. They were worried about me revealing I had written all of those songs that many people thought of as iconic. They were afraid of people seeing the ugliest side of SM. They were afraid of me telling all of the shit I had to go through when I was there and how broken they had left me.

It was all a warning and I already knew that, but the problem was I didn't know how I could deal with it. If JYP found out about their intentions they would file a lawsuit immediately that would completely destroy SM Entertainment and, therefore, the careers of all of the artists and trainees there.

I had to find a way to be able to have a meeting with SM on my own and sort it all out by myself. I didn't know how but I had to do it and I definitely needed someone to support me throughout it or I would most definitely crumble.

I had to do it for myself. I had to do it for the people I loved.