75.

"

"...since they are having dinner while filming today, though, we've had to postpone it," I finished telling them. "That's all."

"Okay, that was seriously really cute!" Leah exclaimed. "I can't believe you did that just for him and that he told you such cute things."

"Girl, I wish!" Soojin said. "Hyunjin and I are now just like an old married couple and our conversations consist of insult, compliment, "I love you" and another insult."

That obviously made the rest of us laugh and I just then remembered Jisung was in the same room hearing the whole conversation, so I turned towards him and saw he was laying down looking at the ceiling with his lips pursed.

"Anyways, Alix, I'd totally support you if both of you ended up getting back together again," Lin told me. "Seriously. I'm not joking."

"Me too!" Leah agreed. "You two are literally the cutest."

Jisung then stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut once he was inside.

"What was that?" Soojin asked confused.

"Sorry, it's just my manager arrived," I lied. "I should hang up now, sorry."

"No, don't worry," Mika assured me. "I should go too."

"Let's call each other tomorrow too, alright?" Soojin said.

"Sure, see you!" Lin said before hanging up, the rest of us doing the same seconds later.

Once I had hung up, I left my phone on the bed and headed to the bathroom to check on Jisung.

"Jisung?" I said after knocking on the door. "Are you okay?"

He then opened the door quickly and looked at me for a second before sighing and going back towards the bed, laying down on it and looking towards the window to not face me.

"I'm fine. Totally fine," he said.

"No, you are not!" I exclaimed and sat down beside him. "What's wrong? Did we say anything...?"

"Why don't you go with Winwin?" he said interrupting him. "You two look really good together and should be a couple, so maybe you should go with him. They should finish filming soon, shouldn't they?"

"Actually, they are camping tonight so no," I told him with a smile and made him scoff. "Jisung, are you perhaps... jealous?"

"Me? No!" he said sitting up. "Why should I be? We technically aren't a couple or anything so I shouldn't be jealous. You can go with him whenever you want."

That actually hurt me a little, so I decided to just end the conversation there before we ended up fighting or something worse.

"Winwin is my friend. That's the only thing I need to say and the only explanation I am going to give," I said standing up and going to the door. "I'm going downstairs for dinner. You can come if you want to or you can stay. Do whatever you want."