92.

NO ONE'S POV

As soon as Alix finished reading JYP's statement, she fell back to the floor in complete shock while the rest of the girls, oblivious to what had just happened, continued performing. Since it was Alix's turn and she didn't sing, though, they all quickly turned to her to see what was going on.

Alix could no longer hear the music coming through the speakers nor the sounds of the fans cheering or speaking to each other. All she could hear was the sound of her blood passing through her ears as her heartbeat quickened and she started sweating. She couldn't breathe properly and was starting to hyperventilate.

"You are going to die alone," a voice in her head said. "They are all leaving you. You will die all alone."

Her vision then started to get blurry as she covered her ears to try to stop hearing the voices but she wasn't in control of her mind and body anymore. 

As soon as the girls saw she wasn't okay, they all quickly ran to her to aid her. They didn't know what was happening to her at first, but soon Mika recognised she was having a panic attack.

"Alix, Alix!" Mika tried calling her but to no avail. "Girls, tell the staff to get their asses here right now!"

Soon Leah and Lin rushed to get help while Mika and Soojin stayed with Alix. They didn't care if they were in the middle of a concert, their only priority was to help her.

"What happened?!" Mika asked the nearest fans in Japanese.

The fan who had handed Alix her phone minutes before then pointed towards her phone on the floor of the stage and Soojin quickly picked it up to see what got her like that.

As soon as she finished reading it, Soojin started crying and sobbing uncontrollably, which made Mika panic even more. She knew Soojin wouldn't be able to answer if she asked, so she just picked up the phone herself and read the news.

Was she affected by it? Of course, she was. But she was also the leader of the group and she knew that at least one of them had to stay strong. She had to act like a true leader and help the rest to the best of her abilities while trying to keep her emotions at bay.

The staff, Leah and Lin then rushed to their side and the staff quickly took Alix away since being surrounded by so many people wouldn't help her at all. They all wanted to go to check on her, but they were in the middle of a concert and they just couldn't let the fans waste the money they had spent on the tickets.

"What happened?" Lin asked Mika and Soojin when she saw Soojin crying. "This is getting a little scary."

"Girls, Woo-" Soojin tried to say but Mika stopped her.

"Not now, Soojin. We need to finish the concert," Mika told her and Soojin nodded understandingly.

"No, you are telling us right now what the heck is going on!" Leah exclaimed but tried to not let the fans hear it. "Alix just had a panic attack and Soojin is crying her eyes out when she barely ever cries unless she is deeply hurt emotionally. I know you are our leader and want to save this situation but we deserve to know."

"Woojin has left Stray Kids and JYP," Mika answered and blinked quickly to stop the tears.

Lin and Leah then covered their mouths in shock while Mika went to the owner of the phone and handed it back to her before going back with the girls.

"I don't know how we are going to do it but we need to finish this concert somehow. I know I sound like a bitch right now, but I really don't know what else to do," Mika said shredding a couple of tears. "I really don't understand..."