116.

Two days later, the day right before the showcase, we had already schedule something for promotions. We would be appearing on the famous Piki Pictures Youtube program "After Mom Falls Asleep".

I had watched that program many times and found it absolutely hilarious, so I was very happy that we could attend. It also wasn't like every other program and felt more lighthearted and we truly could have fun, so it was almost like a day off rather than actual promotions.

"The fact that we can even film wearing pyjamas makes it a hundred times better," Leah said as we were waiting to start recording. "Seriously, can't all programs be like that?"

"I must agree with you on that," I told her. "Seriously, if it weren't because of the cameras recording us, I would probably join my 'mother' and sleep," I joked.

The staff had told us to choose the person whose fake house would be the one we were recording at and the girls said I should do it. They were honestly trying to give me a lot of exposure this comeback and I didn't know whether to thank them or worry since they would always make I had screentime and that also had its downsides.

Finally, we could start recording a while later and Baek Seungjoo, the fake mother, appeared all dressed up and we couldn't help but chuckle. He didn't mind us and just joked around before we all sat around the table and he laid down.

In the camera's point of view, Soojin was sitting at the far left followed by me, then Mika, Leah and Lin. We didn't really plan any position other than Mika's since she was the leader, so it was just how we had ended up.

"Why does my mother even sleep on the couch?" I said out loud before we started recording and the girls, Seungjoo and the staff laughed. "Mom, did dad kick you out of the bed?"

"I think we have the intro" a member of the staff said as they all laughed.

"Oh!" I said and laughed since I had no clue that they were recording. "Well, I guess that's done already!"

We then finally calmed down and became serious, so we could start actually recording the program.

"Let's greet everyone," Mika said already whispering. "Fight for it..."

"ResQ! Hello, we are ResQ," we all said and bowed, already trying not to laugh.

"Today we all decided to have a sleepover, so Alix invited us all to her house," Mika said starting the program.

"They wanted to feel the luxury of my house," I said and did a V-sign on my chin with my index finger and thumb.

"I heard that your mom has the best ingredients for Japchae, so we will be preparing that today," Mika continued ignoring my comment.

"Sorry about that, auntie," Soojin, Lin and Leah said bowing lightly towards Seungjoo and he just stirred.

"Why doesn't our youngest start cooking?" Soojin said to Lin, who was on the other side.

"Why me?" she asked confused. "You can start too."

"The veggies and the meat are there, idiot," Leah said pointing to the bag on the bookcase right next to her and we really had to stop ourselves from laughing.

"Really... I don't get paid enough for this..." Lin said standing up and going to the bookcase to pick up the bag.

"Alix," Lin called me as she tried to pick up the bag not making noise.

"What?" I asked her.

"Who even keeps the vegetables in a bookcase?" she asked seriously and Soojin couldn't help it and laughed.