120.

We thought that the nine million views in two hours that the MV got were already far too good to be true, so we celebrated it and all but went to sleep early to be fully rested for the promotions the next day. What we didn't expect, though, was to wake up at seven in the morning with over thirty-nine million views already.

I had been the first one to wake up and see that, so I ran to the girls' rooms and opened both of their doors abruptly, scaring them.

"What the hell, Alix?!" Leah exclaimed. "What's wrong?"

"Girls, the MV!" I told them pointing towards my phone.

"What about it?" Lin said as she got down her bed and walked towards me.

"We are at thirty-nine million views already!" I told them.

"No way!" Mika exclaimed as she finally fully woke up and they all ran towards me.

When I showed them, they all started yelling happily and jumping up and down. I, on the other hand, was still too shocked as I couldn't believe our song had already surpassed such a big milestone. We were already on the top 20 most-watched videos on Youtube in twenty-four hours and it hadn't yet been a full day.

I was snapped out of my trance when Soojin pulled me on a bone-crushing hug even lifting me a little bit. 

"Your song made it!" she told me.

"Our song!" I reminded her.

Sure, I had been the one who produced and wrote Lion, but that didn't mean it was my song. The song belonged to ResQ as a whole team, not to me.

We all then continued celebrating it for a few minutes until the adrenaline rush died down a little and we all went back to our rooms to change into our rehearsal clothes so we could go to the JYP building and start rehearsing already to make sure our first stage was as powerful as possible. As I changed, though, the bell rang.

"Can someone open it? We are changing still!" Leah said.

"Same here!" Lin said on their behalf.

As I had thankfully already changed, I headed to the door to open it as I put my hair in a high ponytail so my hair wasn't in the way during the rehearsal.

"What the heck?!" All of the boys exclaimed as soon as I opened the door and Jeongin pointed his phone towards me showing the view count.

"I know!" I exclaimed back excited. "Come in! The girls are changing."

Once they were all inside they all were talking about how unbelievable it was and Minho approached me.

"Congratulations," he said and hugged me. 

"Thank you," I said hugging him tightly too. "Seriously, thank you."

"Everyone is talking about you online," Seungmin said and Minho and I pulled away from the hug to listen to him. "Your fancam from the showcase is even trending. It already has more than three million views."

"What? You are kidding!" I said and approached him only to find he was right. "Wait, what the heck?"

"We told you you were outstanding yesterday on stage!" Jeongin said.

"But I thought you were saying a few thousand views-level outstanding, not three million views-level outstanding," I pointed out. "Seriously, what the heck?!"

Lin and Soojin then came out of their room followed by Mika and Leah and the boys started congratulating them too, so I waited for them with a smile and took my phone out to check the fancam that had everyone so interested.