15.

"The next girl is known as ResQ's So Chan-whee," Heechul said. "Her main ability within the group is singing very high notes."

"I thought you were going to say she was the eldest in the group," Soogeun said making the rest of us laugh. 

"So Chan-whee is literally my mother's age," Soojin told them. "And my father is Hodong's age."

"And you still haven't finished high school?" Minho asked Hodong making all of us burst out laughing.

"Now, so we can see who is the group's So Chan-whee, let's have you sing the chorus of her song 'Tear', should we?" Sangmin told us.

The staff then handed the four of us a microphone -since Lin had already sat down with Hodong and the music played. We all sang at the same time so they couldn't tell who was singing what and I noticed Soojin stopped singing whenever an obnoxiously high note appeared while Leah, Mika and I did it. It was understandable since she was the rapper and hadn't trained her vocals to do such a thing.

As we sang it, the presenters looked shocked as well as some of the boys. Jeongin, on the other hand, was dancing along since he was a trot fan.

When we all finished, they all applauded us and we bowed before going back to the podium to wait for their guesses.

"Your group has a rapper, right?" Kyunghoon asked us and we nodded. "Is she among you at the moment?"

"Between us, there is the main rapper and a lead rapper. Lin is a lead rapper too," Mika told them.

The presenters were even more shocked after that since they hadn't expected two rappers among the four of us after singing that.

"I'm going to guess it's the girl in the middle right," Janghoon said confidently pointing towards me. "She has the looks of a main vocal."

I then proceeded to take off the sticker from my badge but stopped at the last second as they had guessed it wrong.

"You really are bad at this game!" I told them. "Do I really look like the main vocalist?"

"You do!" They all said at the same time making me laugh.

"I think it's the girl at the far right," Yeongcheol said. "I think looks could be deceiving and she actually isn't a rapper."

Mika then smiled and finally removed her badge, showing he was right before sitting down next to Sangmin.

"The next girl's nickname is 'Dancing Queen'. Which of the three girls do you think it is?" Heechul said. "To make things quicker let's have you dance the same song."

"I think we should dance to our friends' song here, shouldn't we?" Soojin said as the three of us took off the jackets from our uniforms and she took out the shirt from her skirt.

"Music... cue!" Leah said and the song began

(1:08-1:38 / LEAH=SEUNGMIN; ALIX=JISUNG; SOOJIN=CHAN)

When the music began, we started to dance and sing along with the rest cheering for us. Leah opened up our mini performance dancing to Seungmin's part and I went next with Jisung's one. He was really focused as I did it and I made sure to keep my expressions on point although my microphone fell as I did one of the movements and I had it hanging. 

I sent Jisung a wink after I was done with my part, which made him chuckle and we finally finished with Soojin's part, which was Chan's. To keep it as faithful to the original as possible, she even raised her shirt and showed her slightly defined abs, shocking everyone there.