37.

"Alix, it's your turn to finally do a V-Live. You've never done one," Mika told me the next day when I was in my room writing some music.

"But I have nothing to do a V-live about. I really don't do anything special at all ever," I told her.

"You don't need to do anything special. You can just live stream your time in the studio and explain what you are doing, play some music and answer some comments. You really don't need to do anything special," she explained. "The fans have been asking for you to do it for a while now on the rest of our live streams, so I think it's time you do it."

"Alright. I'll start it in a few minutes. Could you post the announcement for me?" I asked her as I stood up and went to my closet.

"Sure, good luck! If you need any help just call me and I'll join you," she said and closed the door.

I didn't know whether to change my clothes or not a first but, since I was wearing my ugliest pyjamas, I finally chose to change into something else. It was really hot that day and, although I didn't own a single pair of shorts or skirts, I did own some crop tops so I picked a comfortable one.

Since I was probably going to be sitting down during the whole Livestream, I didn't mind it too much since my stomach wouldn't be seen, so I just went along with that and picked up my phone while also turning on my laptop to see what the others co...

Since I was probably going to be sitting down during the whole Livestream, I didn't mind it too much since my stomach wouldn't be seen, so I just went along with that and picked up my phone while also turning on my laptop to see what the others could see.

"Girls, I will start the Livestream now!" I yelled so the others heard me.

"Good luck!" Lin yelled.

"Break a leg!" Leah said next.

"Call us if you need anything!" Mika finished.

As expected, Soojin didn't say anything at all. She was locked in her room with her headphones on, so I didn't expect her to hear me either.

Since I was extremely nervous, I took a deep breath and finally started the Livestream. I was basically barefaced, as I was only wearing a bb cream, mascara and a tinted lip balm, so I was nervous about what they would say regarding that.

"Hello, everyone! It's Wu Alix here!" I said.

Surprisingly, over half a million people joined the Livestream in less than five minutes. I was beyond shocked since I was the least popular member of the group due to me joining so late, but I was still happy about it.

"Wow, so many people joined already! Where are you all from?" I asked curiously while waiting a little bit more before I started doing anything. "Thailand! Singapore! Australia! Even people from Argentina joined! Isn't it too early there? China!"

Can you speak Chinese?

Why don't you do the Livestream in English for international fans?

"Yes, I can speak Chinese. I am far more comfortable with Chinese than I am with Korean, but I am better at English for obvious reasons," I told them. "If you all agree I can mix up English and Korean."

Most of them agreed with that since pretty much all of them were international fans, so I just started speaking English. It was the first time they had all heard me speaking it since I always used Korean on showcases and programs, so they were kind of shocked -or so it seemed due to the comments.

"I was writing some music before the Livestream. Are you all excited for a new comeback?" I asked them. "You will have to wait, though. We want to show you all the best music we can make and that obviously needs time. Until then, we will continue creating other things for all of you, don't worry."

I then decided to play some music and simply logged onto my Spotify account and played one of my playlists not really paying attention to the songs there, which meant that the first song that played was «Take Off» by WayV. I ignored it and simply started singing it while I read through the comments.

Are you close to the NCT boys?

"I don't think I can answer that, sorry," I told them honestly. 

Why can't you answer?

"We are no longer in the same company and I don't want anyone to get in trouble," I explained. "Since we trained together, I can say that I know them."

The next few minutes were a little uncomfortable and I had to skip many questions since most of them were regarding that same topic. Still, I found some comments asking about my outfit and decided to change the topic using that.

Can you show us your outfit?
What are you wearing?

After I read the comments, I stood up and pointed the camera towards the mirror in the room so they could see my full outfit.

"It's not much, really. I just chose something comfortable since it's quite hot right now in Korea," I told them.

Why don't you wear shorts, then?
Aren't you too skinny?

We can kind of see your ribs. Are you eating well?

Why are you all telling her she's skinny? She doesn't look that skinny at all. I bet she could still lose some weight.

We are worried about you, Alix. Eat well!

Don't listen to the other comments, Alix. Eat well and stay healthy! Fighters care about you!

I started getting nervous after that since I didn't know what to answer them. I always tried to wear long trousers and t-shirts that covered my stomach for that reason and now I didn't know what to do about the situation.

"Guys, I-"