It was then my turn to pick up the album and this time the picture was Soojin's.

"Oh, I haven't seen this one before!" I said and showed it to her. "Why do you have a picture in front of the washing machine?"

 "Why do you have a picture in front of the washing machine?"

"Oh, this is from pre-debut days!" she said smiling brightly. "I smile now but that day I was seriously pissed off!"

"What happened?" I asked her curiously.

"Before debuting, Leah, Mika and I shared a dorm together. We decided to split up the chores so that one person didn't have to do everything... or that at least was the original idea," she said and we both burst out laughing.

"Did you have to do everything?"

"They don't know how to cook for their life. Mika only ever cooked ramen," she said. "When Lin joined, I remember being so happy because that meant I wouldn't have to always do it!"

"But what about the washing machine? Was it that they made you do the laundry when it wasn't your turn?"

"It was rather me fixing the washing machine because Leah broke it," she admitted. "Although I may look cute in the picture or whatever, if you look carefully you can see I'm sending her a death glare."

We then turned the page of the album together to see the next picture and both immediately burst out laughing since we didn't even know that picture existed.

"Isn't this from that day we went together to the gym while the rest of the girls were promoting overseas?" I asked Soojin.

"The 'gym rest'! You are right!" I said. "I can't believe we managed to survive through that day and even have the energy to joke around."

"To everyone watching, that day we created half of the dance routines from the album and Alix learnt the dances to our old songs," Soojin said looking towards the camera. "It's either we were so exhausted that we just resorted to messing around or we are idiots."

"Although I wished it was the first one, I bet it was the second," I said and we both laughed. "For real, I just to joke around and all of that before joining the group and all, but after joining you it has just gotten out of control. I have changed a lot in just a few months."