Commander Keith Shadis

Start from the beginning

"Y-Y-Yes-s-s.....o-o-of.....c-course." Moblit replied with a voice as soft as hearing a kitten meow, while I held onto the coarse luggage waiting for the skittish squirrel to mount in the back.

Moblit stepped onto the horses foot swing, hoisting himself up like a chicken scratching in the yard, swinging himself up and around to plummet down on the saddle feeling his
inner quad secure my backside like a belt leaving his chest to pounce against my shoulders while his lips passed a sighed in relief. "Phew!"

Feeling his body topple over mine like a heated blanket, more disturbance twitched in my veins feeling as though I had spiders crawling up my leg from discomfort because he was hovering behind me like a shadow.

This is temporary.....nothing last forever.

Without any further ado I transfer Moblit's luggage into his palm, using the reins to command Lucky to start our adventure as he begins to trot forward apply more rubs and knocks to arouse my legs as though feeling a small mallet was beating against my skin.

Mr.Sinclair and Aurora where leading the way to Headquarters like a Mama duck leaving me to follow their every move like a duckling, permitting my gaze to be centered at one image as attractive as the morning sun I felt mesmerized to watch Aurora's backside.

Aurora's blonde hair the color of wheat reached her waist, gracefully flowing down her back as elegant as water streaming down a mountain enchantment started to dazzle my veins to stare at her beauty, but what was even more captivating to gawk at was how the sunlight danced along her blonde locks to sparkle under the light, sucking up all the air in me from allure.

I've always adored females who where capable to have longer lengths of hair. It's something I desire in a female because I don't the capability to grow it that long.........

I wonder if that explains why I prefer female's with more curves and thickness to them? Aurora's features are very feminine and soft....long hair, big breasted, small waist and juicy hips.  I find her appealing because I'm masculine and strong.

She's angel how the way she is built.

A smile begins to grow along my lips from bliss the more I stared at her beauty from afar watching the tips of her locks dance with the breeze of our speed as elegantly as a feather in the wind, nearly forgetting what was rubbing behind me as intensely as though Moblit was trying to start a fire

"E-Erwin." peeped Moblit as squeaky as hearing a baby chick squeak. " Do you mind if I hold onto your h-hips?" he asked feeling his warm breath whisk against the back of my neck, immediately discarding any passion for Aurora. "It's kind of hard balancing without holding onto something."

Hearing the squeaky chipmunk speak as soft and tender as a little boy all my irritation and frustration had been expelled from me feeling as refreshed as taking a shower, because I couldn't find the anger in me to be mad at someone so innocent as Moblit.

As much as I used to be jealous of Moblit and Aurora's relationship, I have grown found of him. I like his loyalty in our friendship, and his kindness makes him even more unique as a friend.

It's all thanks to Aurora......she picks good people to be friends with.

I once again find a smile to form along my lips pleased to have a friend as special as Moblit. "I would prefer if you hold onto my shoulders, Berner."

"Oh.....yes.....but of course, Erwin!" Moblit chirped, feeling both of his palms secure my shoulder blades as though I was layered with a glove from his touch.