Commander Keith Shadis

Start from the beginning

"I am so happy I was given the chance to meet you Erwin." she paused to remove herself from our grip where my gaze becomes focused on her sky blue eyes. "These few years I have grown to love you as my own son, and if there is anything you need from me." she lingered in silence to dip her mouth towards my cheek to display a slimly kiss full of affection. "I will always be there for you."

Hearing two women display their love and affection boosted more ease to drift me in, pleased to know that there are still good people in this world to encourage me to keep fighting for what we all want.

Freedom.

"Thank you Mrs.Sinclair. I won't forget your kindness and love." I reply refusing to flatten my smile to notice a single tear escape from her eyes stimulating more passion to develop for the Sinclair's.

She's a sweet woman........just like her daughter.

Mr.Sinclair and Aurora had arrived downstairs, displaying their readiness with Aurora's suitcase, feeling more delight swim in me because Mr.Sinclair wanted to ride with us to Hermina district to make sure we got their safety.

"Alright the horses are waiting outside." began Mr.Sinclair with a voice as deep and assertive as hearing a gunshot fired everyone's attention was directed on him. "I should be back later tonight."

Once we all said our goodbyes the three of us transfer our belongings outside, ready to start a new chapter, strapping our leather luggage
along the horse's abdomen like garlic cloves on a branch, mounting Lucky with my palms grabbing the coarse reins to demonstrate I was ready.

"Aurora! Erwin!" panted a fragile voice sounding like a mouse squeaking, noticing a familiar face had entered the conversation too carrying a leather luggage full of items. "Can I please catch a ride with you guys?! Adeline is extremely sick with a hot fever and my parents are too afraid to leave her alone!"  he gasped for air sounding as breathless as though he's been underwater while his pupils bulged with fear as large as an orange, I felt an instant wave of pity since Adeline was an interesting little girl.

"Oh no! I hope she gets better!" Aurora gasped in fright though I could hear the worry pitched in her voice, it was rather cute to see her reaction since she looked like a skittish doe.

Mr.Sinclair too had his face twisted with alarm, nudging Rosemary to trot forward to reach Moblit. "Don't worry son there is a brilliant doctor in Shiganshina district and he has cured patients in critical health.....besides I would be honored to assist another soldier to headquarters."

Suddenly Moblit's entire face pigmented with pink looking as though blush was applied, as his irises the color of caramel started to twinkle like stars to brighten his face like a lantern from bliss.

"T-T-Thank....y-y-you....s-s-s-sir!" he chirped as happily as a sparrow.

"You can ride with Erwin." Mr.Sinclair replied, though the moment his last word rolled out from his tongue, instant revulsion developed in my veins feeling as though I had stepped in mud while wearing socks, it even provoked disgust to linger in my tongue as though I ate a rotten apple because having a pretty female breath down my neck is much more desirable than a male.

Oh I wished it was Aurora, I want her rubbing against me.............but so be it.

I thought Moblit's face couldn't get darker, apparently his whole face was red as a cherry increasing this situation to be even more awkward, but I forced myself to swallow my disturbance knowing this was only for a few hours.

"I'll be controlling the horse, and you'll ride back." I commented, holding out my free hand towards the skittish squirrel, as Moblit transfers his luggage to my grip waiting for Moblit to hop on board.