Xen

Olaf's plan of sending Dieng into the situation with the ominous sachet, and making him snort some of its contents, was just as genius as The Solution, itself. Along with redemption for my finger and Olaf's daughter; it had also meant that despite allegiances; Pae and members of The Risen Clans were not murdered in vein.

    Nevertheless, we still had to see the plan through to its cosmic conclusion.

    In respect of this, the three of us stared down O-Kenai, who continued to bathe in maniacal moonlight and who couldn't help but revel. "GOD-DAMN, WHAT A RUSH!" she blazed, drawing back the remnants of her powdered hit. But the reveling didn't last for long. In fact, it pretty much stopped, as soon as she'd brought her head forward again, and settled her iLenses low onto her saturated kimono. "...Look at this - it's ruined! But not as much as you three are gunna be... Xen, as suggested many moons ago, the time has come for your little winkies and my umbrella blade to engage in some unorthodox coitus..."

    Laughing for what would be the very last time, The Pink Lady rose from her dais and moved towards us while cackling. She did so tauntingly, and also swung her umbrella blade into various positions to showcase her unknown martial art.

    Now, as she got within striking range, I was quite sure that her third wave was about to begin. More so, that it would be a gruesome and macabre purge, in which she would either flay or castrate Emo, Olaf, and I. But thankfully, the phantom efforts of fùqīn and Huányīn continued to act as the Double Dragon of the spirit realm, and thwarted O-Kenai's intentions where she, fell...

    "...Witch, are you feeling okay?" Olaf asked, turning his head sarcastically. "You are starting to sweat like a, pig - another dirty animal that is, pink..."

    "...Up yours, Olaf. But thanks for asking. I am, f-fine," she tried to front, until weakness and swaying pulled her back to the dirt. "What have you p-pricks, done to me?"

    "We just leveled the playing field, that's all..." Olaf teased.

    "...Seriously, I am warning you little dicks. If you keep this up, you're gunna end up on the wrong side of this, g-grass! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" O-Kenai bawled with fury.

    "We poisoned you," Olaf smiled. "Respecting the egotistical bitch that you are, I knew that you would use all of the drugs in sight. I had heard about your high threshold for the narcotic. Therefore, I laced the Daredevil sachet with, Cyanide. Not enough to kill you. However, just enough to slow you down, bring you to your knees, and ensure that our fight, will be a fair one..."

    "That's, bullshit!" O-Kenai spat. Straight after, she managed to stifle an aggressive contraction of her throat which kept vomit at bay. However, a trickle of bloody goo had managed to escape her innards and slide from her mouth. "If that's the c-case, then Dieng Pae was a dead man before I even poked his chest!"

    "And there was me thinking that you were the smart one," Olaf chuckled. "Witch; in pill form; amyl nitrite, sodium nitrite, and sodium thiosulphate are very good at neutralizing the ingestion of Cyanide. Especially, if the mixture is already in the body. This allows the rhodanese enzyme to detoxify the liver. Based on this fundamental chemistry, it was my hope that he could survive you. And naturally, I had given Dieng Pae the antidote, some time before you had killed him."

    "CUNT!" she screamed at Olaf, her iLenses doubling in luminosity. "F-Fedor, I swear to Satan himself, I will choke you out where you stand!"

    "Witch, it is funny you say that," Olaf frowned, as he took steps back from her with swagger. "Since I can remember, that has been a part of my plan, too..."

    With calm collection, Olaf reached to his harnessed thighs, unclipped one of his sheathed weapons, and retrieved it. "Ashii. With Emo, Xen, and the moonlight as our witnesses, I am ready to dance..."

    Then after mighty huffs of anger, The Pink Lady mustered energy from somewhere, in order to get to her feet. "...Olaf. So be it."

    Upright now, O-Kenai removed her kimono. Its absence revealed a sleek black bodysuit. To follow, she pulled the decorative clip from her jet-black hair, which caused it to tumble down to her hips. Finally, the weakened crime boss pinched and tugged at her eyeballs, until her notorious iLenses were dislodged and, no more. Upon doing so, what their absence showcased was, absolute darkness. To be specific, her pupils, irises, and scleras were just as black as the rest of her fiendish features.

 To be specific, her pupils, irises, and scleras were just as black as the rest of her fiendish features

    And intent on being victorious, 'The Black Lady' whispered to her adversary with adamance. "Fedor, Dance With The Devil, You Shall!"