Michelle

Forced to think about The Solution's impact on third world countries wasn't pleasant. But I was glad Vivienne and Zahara Jolie-Pitt raised their particular concerns. It became another element which would determine how I'd vote. Nevertheless, I shook my head free of the distraction and listened on.

    "So, tell me Viv, what did that kick-ass older sister of yours have to say about the program proposal, eh? Does she wanna wrestle Xen Lai to the ground and make him tap-out or somethin'?"

    The crowd chuckled. Probably because Damon's questions were absurd, albeit playful.

    "No, of course she doesn't!" Vivienne squawked while Knox smiled. "Shiloh would never use her mixed martial arts recklessly! Plus, she's a disciplined fighter and a respected world champion. More importantly, she's behind the proposal!"

    "Really?" Damon heckled with surprise.

    "Oui," Vivienne said. "In fact, Shiloh was the first to link me. She feels it could definitely work. However, she'd be far more in favor of a scaled down trial by a rich country first. With it being a Chinese idea, she feels that they're the prime candidates to lead the way and show the rest of the world that it could be seriously done."

    "Wow," Damon whispered. "Your sister sure is a tough and clever cookie, and I like the way she thinks! Anyway, last but not least, Viv, how do you feel about The Solution?"

    "I don't think it will happen," she said. "Sadly, I foresee our children looking back and being dumbfounded about our lack of unified vision. I feel they will condemn us for all eternity, and label us as the generation which abandoned the world. Ultimately, I don't think that life on this planet will ever be the same again, either. Thanks to Xen Lai; one of our worlds' most profound thinkers; irreversible history was made today."

    "Everybody, despite my personal opinions, truly inspirational!" Damon declared. "Knox and Vivienne, along with your siblings, you continue to strengthen your family's legacy. And, I'm sure your parents are proud as they look down upon you!

    "Ladies and gentlemen, the amazing Jolie-Pitts!"

    With a little more enthusiasm, the crowd applauded respectfully.

    "Okay ladies and gentlemen - straight onto my next celebrity guest; the Icon; the Inventor; the Cool Heir of Hollywood - Jayden Smith!" Damon exclaimed.

    Jayden graced the stage and froze in front of the audience. He was wearing a white khaki dress and a matching pair of Nike-Air sneakers. Still young at heart and eager to entertain, the second-generation movie star then tried to hype up the crowd by wafting his hands and hollering, just as he and his father used to. Frustratingly though, his efforts were probably wasted as the environmental austerity created by Xen was still evident - and clearly tainting the atmosphere. Consequently, Jayden seemed to smile in defeat, and had plunged into the third spot on Damon's couch next to Vivienne.

    "Jayden; my main man; welcome!" Damon said. He also rose momentarily and reached out a knuckle to fist-bump the Star Wars actor. "Holler at me playa!"

    "Ian, good mornin' to you, as well as to everybody here, and those at home. Now, before you even ask; yes; obviously I'm intrigued about how The Solution will pan out. As innovator of JUST WATER and other things, why wouldn't I? But like everyone, I have some concerns. With my positivity cap on, I'm proud that China's takin' the reins with this revolutionary idea. 'Centuries' ago when I was filming The Karate Kid reboot, before I even threw a kick in training, Master Seoulan taught me about respect and discipline. Despite his scandal, for Xen Lai to have created this thing, he must be a secret master of both attributes. However, with my negativity cap on," Jayden paused, "I'm slightly apprehensive about how it could affect my careers and industries..."

    "Okay. Go on," Damon prompted, with his chin held up by an elbow, thumb and finger.

    "Well, innovation aside, the Disney-Lucas Federation will start shooting Star Wars Episode 40 in the fall, and that'll be something really big for Liam Flockhart, my Sister and I," Jayden explained, while pulling up his cleavage. "For those of us in movie-making entertainment, I just hope our art industry doesn't ever become financially limited. If it did, I might have to consider retiring and teachin' youngsters at my local dojo!"

    Most people stifled light-hearted snickers as Damon responded. "Jayden, you're still a funny guy, and more importantly, thanks for both perspectives! Ladies and gents, Hollywood's Cool Heir!

    "Alright," Damon then said with a clap of hands, "next up is a dear friend of mine, and a lady who needs no introduction. But out of respect, I'll give her one anyway. She's a former resident of The White House... Folks, let's welcome Sasha Obama!"

    Getting the biggest ovation from the audience yet, the Governess of California glided onto the stage just as prestigiously as her mother once did. Sporting a respectable black dress, Sasha then turned and lowered onto the last couch spot next to Jayden.

    "Now Sasha; honestly; Capitol Hill has got to be goin' crazy over this, right?"

    "Damon, absolutely," she concurred. "President Efron has called for emergency coalition sessions which are being held later today. And I'm headed there as soon as we finish up."

    "Wow," Damon reeled. "This thing gets more and more serious by the hour. So, my dear, if you're able to comment, how do you feel about The Solution Program Proposal...?"

    "Honestly, Damon, it's so divisive, and I feel cautious. For me, it could literally cause World War III. However, I can't deny that I hope it could work. It's an opportunity that the world might never get again, plus, let's not forget that without opportunity, civilization would never progress."

    "Sure, of course," Damon agreed.

    "I mean, if it wasn't for my father's joint administration back then, America probably wouldn't have recovered," Sasha said. "Along with Biden, Clinton and Pence, he made sure that we were fighting climate change and all it threw at us. But sadly, we all respect it wasn't enough in hindsight. Therefore, I herald Xen Lai for trying to do the same for the people of today, and for the people of tomorrow. Seriously, to my Californians and fellow Americans, make your vote a confident one for the program," the forty-nine-year-old, finished.

    Surprisingly, the audience clapped in agreement with Sasha, maybe only because she was still America's political sweetheart and considered unofficial royalty by those who treasured the Obama family.

    "Sasha, your points are positive and endearing, so thank you for being here. I'll catch up with you soon. Sasha Obama, everyone!" Damon stated, as the Governess spirited away. "Well folks, we've heard a handful of opinions from those in the limelight, but I'd also like to know what you're all thinkin'! We're goin' to go to our first live-link. I believe we have 'Maggie' on the line? Maggie, are you there...?"

    As soon as I realized they were going to take live calls, my eyelids clambered shut. Not even instant editing would save the day and I was sure a can of warring worms was about to be opened.