Stephen

"Ling, thank you for your participation," Xen said. Then with glee, his eyes fixed on me.

    Expectedly, I too stood and stepped beside the beautiful Ling, and our fellow visionary.

    "Ladies and gentlemen," Xen followed on with pride, "I give you Earth's most renowned Aerospace Engineer and UNity architect, Stephen Wu..."

    I put a fist to my groomed face, cleared my throat, then orated my contribution. "Thank you, Mr. Secretary, and thank you to the viewers of the world for your undivided attention. I will now continue with Phase Two...

    "Concerning the Converting Vessel Freighters, they too would be constructed and assembled on Land Chosen Areas.

    "During yesterday's press conference, the Secretary revealed that a private group was involved. At this time, I would like everyone to look at the ultra holotron again, as I introduce its CEO. Ladies and gentlemen, The Elder, Sir Sam Branson of Virgin Galactica..." Branson's face fizzled into manifestation.

    "Stephen, thank you for the introduction. I'd also like to thank Secretary Lai for this historic opportunity.

    "Now, designed by Stephen, and revised by my consultants at VG, Freighters would sport interior and exterior thaw-pylons, as Associate Ling Xioadu, implied. Thaw-pylons would stretch the length and breadth of the Land and Aviation Technologies, allowing them to melt away any type of ice which might prevent entry or exit. Freighters would be dual-operated by A.I systems and VG pilots, who are currently in intensive training to meet the ready deadline of January 2050.

    "I'd also like to mention that, when my father, Richard, and Burt Rutan founded Virgin Galactic forty-four years ago, I doubt The Original Elders ever imagined that today, Virgin Galactica would be the joint technological pioneers of something so legendary. Now a part of my family's legacy, I am sure they would have beamed with exalted pride. For me, I feel privileged to be a part of something which might ultimately lessen the impacts of global climate change. Stephen, back over to you."

    A second later, Sam's pixelated face had dissolved, and I'd continued. "On behalf of our orbital initiative, I'm ecstatic to have Virgin Galactica onboard. Now, for those wanting to know more about The Solution from economic and governing perspectives; perhaps otherwise; Secretary Lai will elaborate, later. However, for now, I will continue to focus on Freighter technology..." As I prolonged my next revelation, the audience patrons slumped their shoulders. All except one. Chon's best friend, Michael Chang, perked up in the second row. I'd heard the visual technician was quite the nerd. Therefore, I gave him - and his fellow enthusiasts watching around the world - exactly what they wanted.