Mikey

I really wasn't sure if the pervasive energy field, known as The Force, was still with me. I mean, I'd kept up with the ancient teachings in my vintage copy of The Jedi Path. Hell, up until the end of February, I even meditated every evening before indulgin' in any type of leisure. Still, my world unravelled back in March, and in a totally messed up way...

    To show support, Chon 'n' Sarah had bought me numerous holo-cans of Red Bison. Offered to improve my Manji Warrior rankin' on Crimson Cast. Vowed to perk me up by enterin' me in holosole tournaments at the Asian Games Village. And even challenged me to more dance-offs on the gnarly Ninja Star. But little motivated me and I'd spent most of my spare time slowly driftin' around Běijīng with my hoverboard in Doc Mode. It seemed to be the only thing that brought, balance, and allowed me to avoid my Geek Girl...

    Disturbance continued into April.

    I was a real short ass, but pushin' out a thousand push-ups a day helped to maintain my strength. Naturally, with The Medical in mind, I passed my physical when it came around and had left The Bird's Nest with my medication in-tow.

    Chon had bossed it too.

    And Sarah, only just.

    When the fifth calendar month came around, I did notice a slight energy shift towards The Light Side... By 'May The Fourth', I felt like I'd adjusted to the medication. More so, that my Midi-chlorians had accepted the foreign molecules infiltratin' us, knowin' they were worth absorbin' in prep for our, ascension.

    But for two other reasons, The Dark Side still tipped the invisible scales...

    First, I still didn't know why 'Asajj Ventress', aka 'The Pink Lady', had messed me up in New Japan. Neither did Xen, who was still tryin' to figure out why.

    Second, I knew I needed to tell Michelle what my orbital plans were, now that it was public knowledge I'd be ridin' 'Han Solo' and without my 'Princess Leia'.

    It was June now.

    June 1st, to be specific, and I'd returned to my CMC to start with the intensive trials.

    So had Chon 'n' Sarah.

    Days 1-4 planned on introducin' the three of us to Waterpool - the first trial which'd test our neutral buoyancy. And after a boring induction, we were pushed into Habitat Suits which were set to Aqua Mode. Not long after that, we were hooked up to rigs, then dunked. As we submerged even deeper, I thought of Chon, myself and Sarah as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Princess Amidala, descendin' towards the Gungan City. This was until troublin' thoughts of Michelle swallowed me up like a, Gooberfish. Stuck in a watery daze, I finally pored over her. Over me. Over us... In and around the awkwardness 'n' upset, I knew she'd have probably thought, 'Will San Diego's new Cosmic Convention be enough to keep Mikey's manly yearnings at bay?

    And if not, will he eventually seek out a new apprentice?'

    If I'm really honest, I really wasn't sure, and I couldn't lie to myself, or Michelle's astral projection. Female temptation of The Dark Side did pull at me.

    After all, could we really do, 'looong distance'?

    Still, I would try my ultra best to stick to The Code of The Jedi Path, and honor my 'Puddin'' durin' our, saga. In the meantime, I'd keep things civil while aspects of The Contingency continued to play out.

    After four days in the unforgivin' water, we'd moved onto the final trial, Centrifuge.

    Our CMC had been split into numerous sections and there were two Nastars in ours. Aside from us three, there were seven others in our group, and I was first in line. Initially, I'd looked forward to the Nastar experience. But as I nestled into the Arm Pod and waited for the Seatstream to cinch me in, Michelle's absence sent me into another troublin' trance. This was until Chon 'n' Sarah linked me in a three-way mind-message and snapped me out of it.