Olaf

Having been pierced in their heads from the technical gambit, every one of the secluded snipers had fallen to their gruesome deaths. Moreover, the fallout of this was their moonlit bodies making loud reverberating thuds as they became one with indented soil.

    With regards to combat, it was in this instance that I saw exactly what The Pink Witch was capable of.

    The rumors of legend were terrifyingly true.

    Still, I did not let my spirit waver.

    We still had my plan.

    Trying to maintain confidence, I glared at Xen, then Emo, and nodded.

    Reactively, the burly glansman performed an almighty grunt, and to follow, he had barked out another deafening command. "Yakuza! Take her!" After inhaling pollen-filled air, Emo returned to size, and off his centered position, our eager allies closed in from all angles.

    Meanwhile, Ashii charged at the closest clansman, and vaulted off her feet. A second later, an unpleasant snapping sound had echoed out around the flora haven, as The Witch's flying kick connected with the woman's sternum. "Oh, I've missed this!" she rasped like a venomous snake. "Come on, you disloyal shit cunts! Let's dance!" In a knee-jerk reaction, Ashii's foot proceeded to come down onto the woman's face, putting her out of her moaning misery and crushing her skull. This act had left nothing but a concave mess in her wake. Next, The Witch dodged the sniper's bodies, as well as the two dozen clansmen who were almost upon her. Strategically, she'd streamed to a clearer part of the garden. Once there, Ashii rounded her tree to double back, then began to pick up even more speed, until becoming a blur...

    The Pink Witch had clearly initiated her second wave

    Within seconds of my thought, a cacophony of assorted shrieks and cries haunted the Night Garden, as Ashii slashed and bit and chopped and mauled.

    As Emo had warned, The Pink Witch had maimed each and every one of our remaining fighters with her signature move, the infamous, 'Shadow Step'.

    Furthermore, the imminent genocide of clansman was quickly confirmed when many of them clasped desperately at their gory necks and faces.

    Sauntering like a blood-drenched demon, Ashii's next move was stepping back onto her dais, dragging Dieng's body off the bench, then retaking her stone seat. "Boys, boys, boys," she hummed, not even out of breath, "seriously? You didn't think it was gunna be that easy, did you?"

    And at that point, I trusted in Xen, and in the leap he had promised would pay off. "Witch, you know what? I think it still might be..."

    Surprised, Ashii raised her brows. Then understandably, she tried to stifle chuckles which had still managed to escape her reddened fangs and pursed lips. "O-Okay, Olaf, so that's how you wanna play out this epic conclusion...?"

    Embracing fear, I nodded.

    "...Well then, in that case, some extra bugar-sugar will make what's about to happen, all the sweeter..."

    As planned, naivety served us, and The Pink Witch leaned to the floor. Subsequently, she'd pinched up the red sachet I had given Dieng, then parched it open. Following this, Ashii held up her horizontal blade, shook the hedonistic powder out onto it, then dashed the sachet to one side. But as predicted, The Pink Witch was a flamboyant showman, and was by no means, finished... Her next action was to reach for the hollowed-out manky finger laced around her neck - purse open the clasp fixed to the top of it - then pour the last of her supply onto the blood-stained steel, as well.

    To my delight, she had proceeded to snort up the plentiful amount of Devil's Demise like it was life-saving medicine. And it was then, in that glorious moment, that I knew I would have my vengeance.