101. [Just like the good old days huh?♡]

Start from the beginning

"So what did you bring ?" Ava asked as she stood from the couch and walked over to him. She looked at the bag closely and gasped to herself. It was from the same fast food burger place that her and Jordan liked when they were dating. Before Leo responded, she grabbed one of the drinks and popped in a plastic straw and took a small sip. "You know what, I'm just going to take a nap and then eat, if that's alright with you" she told him. "Yeah of course, you know where the guest room is, actually, let me go get you a few more blankets and I'll call you when the room is ready" Leo responded and disappeared into the other room. She let out a sigh of relief and bit her lip.

She heard her phone vibrate and went to check if it was Gracie. Pulling out of her bag, Ava saw a message from the man she had been trying to get out of her head for the past few weeks.

Jordan: I miss you. Please let me see you, we need to talk.

She scoffed and decided to turn off her phone. At that moment, she heard Leo calling her from the guest room and immediately followed the voice. "There you are" he said as she walked into the room. He has turned off the lights, all but leaving a small candle on the bedside table. "I hope you get a good rest, I'll still be up by the time you wake up" he told her as she took off her shoes and crawled under the covers. "Thank you Leo" Ava said, feeling very appreciative for him. "Anytime darling" he said and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Ava closed her eyes as his lips pressed to her temple and felt a twinge of guilt as he pulled away. When he closed the door, silence filled the room. She pressed her face against the cold soft pillow all while closing her eyes and attempting to fall into slumber.

The next day, Ava refused to stay any longer to have breakfast and instead, drove herself home. She had to pack within the next few days because her flight to Los Angeles was on Thursday of that week. As she pulled into her street, from her peripheral vision, she sensed a figure standing near her house but didn't really care to see who it was. After pulling into the driveway to park, she got out of the car and locked it before making her way towards the front door. "Yo!" announced a familiar voice from a distance. Almost immediately, she turned around to see who it was and she rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here Jordan?" she bitterly questioned the man who was tormenting her dreams the night before. He looked so "I wanted to make sure you were ok" he answered as his eyes softened.

'God she was so beautiful in the morning '

"I am, can't you see?" she responded and shrugged her shoulders. It took Jordan a few minutes to realize that she was carrying a small black gym bag with clothes in her hand. "You didn't sleep here last night?" he questioned while staring at the bag. Ava smirked, pondering what answer she should give him. "What's it to ya?" she said and chuckled to herself. Jordan didn't feel like playing games so early in the morning, especially when he wanted to know who's place Ava had stayed over the night before. His jaw clenched at the thought of her staying with that one guy who's been trying to get into her pants for a while now. "C'mon I'm not playing games, where did you spend the night" he demanded, his eyes growing darker. "I'm not your wife, don't ask me for explanations that don't concern you " she responded and crossed her arms over her chest. "You know they always concern me" he answered softly, waiting for her eyes to meet his. " I have to go inside," Ava responded before pausing for a moment. She bit her lip and sighed, "Do you want to come in?". The words left her mouth before she even knew it. Ava had no clue why she said that but part of her wanted to be with him and bask in his company. When he didn't respond, she murmured a "forget it" and turned on her heel to walk towards her porch. "You really want me to come in?" he asks as he approaches her. "No-, just- just forget it, go home please" she answered while shaking her head. Jordan sort of had an understanding of why she was being like this but he had to spend time with her before the tour started. "Ava" he called out and waited for her to turn around. When she felt a gentle tug on her arm, she gasped because for some reason, his touch always did something to her.