Time Is Ticking...

Start from the beginning

"Woah!" Rico called from shock swaying back and forth like a swing from the sudden jump, though the amount of time the four of us have spent together we all knew what to expect when greeted. Big hugs and tight ones.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Hanji giggled as sweet as a lollipop, squeezing Rico even tighter to look as adorable as a koala on a limb, refusing to release.

"Thanks, Hanji!" replied Rico with a smile as bright as a firefly, noticing her round face started to soften like flour into Hanji's neck only instigating one thought to soar across my head.

I should do the same thing as Hanji!

Once I had reached a good distance between those two, I dive myself right onto Rico's back like jumping into a swimming a pool, latching myself onto her like moss on a tree to finding unsteady within my balance since Nanaba decided to fasten herself from the other side.

Everyone had weakly crumbled to the ground like pulling the bottom row from a pyramid, bodies weakly collapsing to the ground, slamming against the solid dirt, elbows and knees thunking it like a hammer to a nail, only to provided us more of a reason to laugh because it showed everyone how much we loved and cared for one another.

I love my friends!

Pain instantly started to ache all over me like a wildfire consuming a forest, bones spazzed with numbness and tingling continue to spark in me like a firework. We all laid helplessly on the floor like slugs our laughing continuing to escalate feeling my cheeks sizzle with pain like cooking meat on a pan from exhilaration.......and it only seemed to grow once our tongues entered the conversation.

"You guys are trying to kill me before I even start my first day on the job!" Rico playfully teased passing a chuckle to sound like an owl's hoot.

Everyone laughed once more in response, now finding my head to be light and airy as though only oxygen was circulating around my skull.

"Rico you have no idea how proud we are!" I complement, my smile refusing to flatten from all the joy cycling in me being passed through giggles of amusement .

Rico's round face soften in peace as mellow as four, light blue eyes twinkled like marbles while her lips thin as an orange slice rolled into a delightful smile.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!"  softly Rico cried sounding like a little chipmunk storing nuts, hearing a muffled sniffle being passed from trying to collect her loose liquid.

Aweee Rico!

Hearing Rico breath her heart warming sentence only melted my spine from bliss, I felt as peaceful and silkily like water ........until I heard a masculine voice dance through his way in.

"What about me Brzenska?" questioned an unfamiliar male voice, though I heard snakiness and attitude spun in his voice. "Your gonna miss me?"

Suddenly Rico sprang up from the ground as quickly and fast like a toad, planting her feet on the ground where I couldn't help but notice a light blush occupying her cheeks to greet the unfamiliar man.

There standing in front of Rico was a tall slender male almost a head taller than Rico, dirty blonde hair reaching his jaw and was parted in the middle to expose his long face full of attitude.

"Shut up Dietrich!" replied Rico with a naughty grin full of mischief across her lips, tucking her arms across her chest while needing to tilt her head back like a bobblehead to see her rival.