A Deal With the Devil

Start from the beginning

Promptly I had reached Pavlov's office having the intentions and concentration of addressing this situation like trying to solve a math equation. Even  though Pavlov's blood is thirsting for lust lust he wasn't ignorant to slip up, furthermore an incident declaring the removal of his title.

This plan needed to be flawless.

I enter the instructor's office without any proper warning, thrusting my hand on the latch to turn the nob clockwise allowing the lock blocking off the office to obey my command like calling for a horse granting me access to enter the devil's lair and bargain with him.

Instantly Pavlov's deep dark eyes the color of mud, targeted at me like an archer and it's arrow, his glare was as deadly as the tip of an arrow that only caused goosebumps to scatter along my forearm from his demonic glare well knowing this may be harder than I imagined.

Pavlov was lazily resting on his thick armchair looking as comfy as a mattress itself, while his slender but masculine legs swung on the table like a swing to have his leather boots covered in mud and blood layer his desk. He was ruthless and mildly intoxicated, since his palm held a gigantic bottle of whiskey, not even having the audacity to pour it in a glass.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office maggot?" furiously yapped the instructor with a tone as violent and ruthless as a knife, more and more of my confidence was deleting due to his intimidation.....until a certain thought soared across my mind like a shooting star. "Get out!"

He'll be thanking me once this conversation is over....or even better kissing the ground I walk in.

"I wouldn't cut me off that quickly Pavlov." I mention, shutting the door behind me as I shift closer towards the deadly instructor well knowing I needed to keep this conversation brief to interest him. "Because clearly you have issues getting the one thing you so desperately crave for."

I need to match his level of intimidation or he won't take me seriously.

I had paused my sentence reaching his desk to roughly snatch the bottle of whisky like plucking a flower from the ground taking it away from his grip to bring it closer to my lips.

"Aurora." I whispered rather lowly, trying to mimic a faint moan because teasing men was just as eating as piece of cake.

I tighten my grip again the bottle of whiskey, parting my lips open to drain the liquor into my mouth like a faucet filling a tub of water, allowing the bitterness to swirl and drench my mouth like waves tasting the spicy flavor of the drink.....

Rafael's entire face expands from stun, eyes swallowed up from softness to look as mushy as pudding while his pupils flamed with lust desperate to feel humanities most precious human and if that doesn't scream, "I want you Aurora", his entire beefy body had flatten like a balloon mesmerized just from hearing her name enter the conversation.

"How do you know about this," he questioned with a voice full of shock though his tone was on the softer side like a lamb. He wasn't the big bad wolf anymore instead he was impacted from desire he was becoming fragile like a glass vase.

Once I had explored of the bitter liquid, I swallow the drink down my throat to feel a burning sensation spike my throat feeling as though I ate a firecracker from the intense flavor, to carefully place the whiskey back on the table.

He's too easy.

"Glad we're on the same page here -..... " I paused for a moment, finding a grin to curl across my lips from the weakness overpowering him like moss on a tree, as my eyes begin to travel up and down his body like studying a sex magazine learning new positions on how to please your partner.