A Deal With the Devil

Start from the beginning

I'm the one who tells my man what goes and says........ luckily though I've gotten picked up a few hints how easily Nile will succumb and do whatever I say like a headless chicken looking for guidance.....but other than that Nile is so fascinating and fun to be around.....

We just click so well, like two magnets.

But despite everything else, seeing Erwin and Aurora come together they always so happy to see each despite what time of the day it, or even if something terrible had happened.....

Smiles of joy were always shined across their lips, as though their smiles where painted like a rainbow.

It's kinda cute to always see the two of them smiling at each other with faces full of bliss to resemble the energy of the sun. Aurora's bubbly and optimistic personality rubs off on Erwin like a bar of soap, because he's rather emotionless and dull.....it's kinda sweet how the two of them communicate.

That factor was the strongest suite I wanted from their relationship.

I wanted Erwin more over a man to light up in the room when I enter, looking as though an oil lamp had been flickered on from the amount of joy he receives when my name enters.

I wanted to experience and feel the same blissful sensation Aurora does with Erwin! Why can't I have what she has?

I'm just as pretty as her!

Luckily seeing the instructor easily get fancy with Aurora like a body pillow, I knew exactly how to get what I wanted.

It was obvious how horny Pavlov was for Aurora. You could smell his lust from the other side of the field like a piece of rotting human flesh, and noticing the grind Pavlov put up against Aurora, he still hasn't gotten her pussy.

Giving me the brightest idea of the century.

What if Pavlov gets what he's always been desiring.

Aurora.

I know a way how to get Aurora unaware what's going on and make her feel high like a kite, and after she realizes she loses her virginity, it'll crush her soul. Making her feel useless and pathetic about herself because it's obvious why she's making Erwin work so hard for her.

She's been saving herself for him.

Finally Erwin won't be so clingy to Aurora because he'll realize Aurora wasn't waiting as patiently as he was, and after all isn't that what all men want from women?

Their vagina?

After getting Erwin right where I want him is a plus, but I want something in exchange for the damage on Aurora.

Something that would help me in the future and I have just an idea.

Later That Evening

After an exhausting and tiring day of learning how to use the maneuver gear my day was slowly coming to an end like the sun punching out it's shift for the moon, meaning the plan I had formulated during the whole morning was going to be put in action.

Crushing Aurora's soul and dignity, and to leave Erwin defeated from loss.

Well knowing this plan would work as smoothly as spreading icing on a cake, all I needed was the confirmation on Pavlov's behalf and both of our desires would come true in a snap of you fingers.