As I did so, suddenly someone put their head on my shoulder and I turned to see Jisung there.

"She's cool, isn't she?" he asked me.

"She's very cool..." I admitted as I looked at my confident self on stage from the previous day.

"But then again, that's you," he said making me sigh. "You are the same Alix as her. You just need to gather the same confidence you get on the stage in your everyday life."

"It's not that easy, Jisung," I said turning off the screen and turning around to face him. "The confidence I have on stage isn't real. It's just a fabricated illusion that works only thanks to the help I'm getting from the psychologist. It's all a lie."

"But you can make it your truth," he said and touched the tip of my nose. "That Alix may be very cool, but the Alix standing before me is the coolest. She is herself."

Right then, Minho called us so we joined their conversation, putting ours to an end. At that moment I honestly hated that no one knew about our relationship because I wanted to hug Jisung and thank him for everything very badly but couldn't do that because then everyone would start questioning it. Our most recent interactions were already confusing everyone, but we didn't want to blatantly expose it just like that.

Jisung then sat on the last available seat on the couch while I sat on the armrest beside him, so I tried to be sneaky and leaned onto him a little to pretend to be just getting more comfortable when in reality I just wanted to be closer to him.

"Yeongjae is coming over to pick us up and take us to the JYP building. We need to film a few more special videos for YouTube as we got so many views," Mika said. "Seriously, this is all too overwhelming. First, the number of wins Deja Vu ended up with and now this. How on earth did that even happen? What triggered that?"

"Thanks to how outgoing you all are, you have been getting a lot of attention," Felix answered. "Your interactions with other idols due to the album and just on music shows and all of that haven't gone unnoticed."

"That and the self-promotion you have been doing in and out of the country since before the tour. All of these things have made people turn their attention towards you," Hyunjin agreed.

"But you all also interact with other idols and nothing happens," Leah pointed out. "Chan knows half of the industry, for heaven's sake."

"But it's different," Chan said. "With me, it's just knowing them and that's it, with you it's about even taking pictures with them and uploading them on social media and interacting very openly during shows."

"He's right. Your interactions from the V-Live awards have been getting a lot of attention," Jisung pointed out. "People are used to seeing all of you interact with us, but seeing you with TXT, Itzy, Got7 and Mamamoo is something people aren't used to seeing that much. Sure, you've known them for long, but the fans haven't seen you together often."

Although we didn't want to admit it, they were right. Although I was more of an introvert, I knew both Itzy and TXT to the extent of being very comfortable around them and also the girls knew practically half of the industry too, so it was just a matter of time before their fans started paying attention to us too, for good or for bad.

"So basically we are attracting multi-fandom stans," Soojin pointed out and they nodded. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing, by the way. I actually do prefer them. They tend to be less problematic and more amiable."

"We've never really had fans that are not multi-fandom, let's be honest," Lin pointed out. "Most of them are fans of Stray Kids too, so that makes them multi-fandom."