We all then looked at the staff to see if she had gone above the decibel limit and we were right, so they gave her a sunflower headband/mask to put on. She couldn't see herself, so I helped her put it on and I really had to try hard to not laugh.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

She then looked at the camera and pulled a cute face before turning to her neutral/pissed face and we all turned back to Lin who was still picking up the bag. She then finally managed to grab it without making too much noise and left it on the table but that made far too much noise and she was given a strange blonde curly-haired wig that made her look completely ridiculous.

"I bet you wished you looked this good," Lin told Mika, as she was still laughing at her.

"Yeah, I think I can live without it, thank you," she said back.

Lin then finally took the vegetables out of the bag and started cutting them and we were surprised as she wasn't making any noise. Leah was having none of it though and, as Lin cut one of the slices, she suddenly pushed her hand a little, making her cut way harder than intended and make a lot of noise.

"It was her!" they both said at the same time pointing at each other. In the end, Lin ended up getting the penalty and this time she got some goggles that made her look like a cheap version of Harry Potter.

"Seriously, Lin, you should be the visual of the group," Leah said and Lin hit her arm, making her get another penalty. "Karma!"

This time we had to paint her face with a very strong red blush and Leah didn't miss the opportunity and did it herself, making Lin look like a clown.

After that, Lin finally finished with the vegetables and it was now Leah's turn to cut the meat.

Leah wasn't exactly known for being silent, so it wasn't a surprise when she tried to pick one of the knives and ended up dropping almost every other utensil to the floor.

"I'm not sleeping, you know?" Seungjoo said.

"Sorry, auntie," Leah said and picked up her penalty, which was a silver-haired wig.

"G-grandma?" Mika joked looking at her.

"Hello, dearie," Leah said imitating an old woman's voice. "Let grandma prepare some beef for you."

She then cut the meat and, just like Lin, she wasn't making any noise somehow, so Lin decided to take revenge and did the same Leah had done with her.

Leah was then given the ugliest pair of flower-shaped glasses the staff had found and she definitely looked horrible, so we all had to really try not to laugh very hard.

"I can't even see what I'm doing!" she said trying to cut the meat. 

In the end, she somehow managed to do it, so it was Mika's turn.

"I will be preparing the sauce now," Mika said and picked up all of the ingredients she needed, which were a few. "How much do I have to put of each?"

"Seriously, why did we leave Mika there when she doesn't know how to cook?" Soojin pointed out. "Lin, you should have traded seats!"

"Hey, it's not my fault she can't do it!" Lin protested.

I then told Mika the quantities and she started preparing it but we then found out that both the soy sauce and the sesame oil were closed, so she would have to open them.

"Why is every single ingredient in your house brand new?" she told me as she tried to open it.

"I already told you that this is a luxurious house. We only eat from brand new ingredients," I joked.