Sona:"Heh. Typical of you."

Bruce:"Yes, but not typical of you lot. Regarding the difference in firepower. True, you can't match theirs, but you have your mind, Sona."

Sona:"I know that even without you mentioning it."

Bruce:"But you're limiting yourself on purpose here."

Saji:"Oi! What are you insinuating?"

Bruce:"That you're too focused on what will happen after the game. Focus on what will happen DURING the game and that's all that matters now."

Saji:"...easy for you to say it, when you're not the one fighting."

...

Bruce:"Saji, I'll have you know I had my fair share of fights before this whole Horsemen bullshit came upon me. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but in that game, I won't see 2 peerages, or 2 heiresses concurring with each other. I'll see 2 parties, doing whatever it takes for their own goals."

Sona:"... truly outdated.", She gave him a provoking smile.

", She gave him a provoking smile

Bruce:"Sigh...so this is what I get for blessing these mortals with the fire of knowledge. Such tragic fate I have as a Prometheus."

Momo:"...We live longer than you."

Bruce:"Or do you? VSAUCE! Michael he-"

Seji:"Oi!"

Bruce:"Sigh...learn to relax one in a while, pal. Where would I be if I acted like you?"

Saji:"Higher on the socially respected ladder."

...

Bruce:"That was rhetoric. I've been there, and it ain't fun. So follow your own words. Take that stick out of your ass and think about what who you want to be."

With that, he did a 180 and aimed for his balcony, to presumably jump all the way to the third floor.

Bruce:"Good luck on the game, Sona. And you too relax once in a while. You need it more than anyone."

Sona:"Sigh...am I going to do with you..."

Bruce:"I told you once already, marry me!"

Sona:"D-don't go announcing it so freely!"

Quite possibly, the only guy who'd get away with pushing this girl's buttons. Imagine him and her sister teaming up.

Saji:"Creed!"

Bruce:"...What is it, Genshirou?", He stopped in hi tracks.

...

Saji:"I... don't like you one bit. I hate your guts, more than anything else."

Bruce:"Duh, I kne-"

Saji:"But I'll admit, you're strong...and not just as a fighter. So watch out in the future... I'll start with Hyoudou, then the elders who mocked Sona's dream and one day I'll knock even you off your feet. Don't you forget it!"

With those words, he stormed off in a fit of fury

With those words, he stormed off in a fit of fury. Leaving behind the open challenge to a fight.

'Sigh...so that's why he was so eager to fight Hyoudou by himself.'

Momo:"Gen!", She called out to him, but to no avail.

Tsubaki:"Sorry for this, Bruce. Please forget ab-"

Bruce:"Knock me off my feet, was it?", He glance in the direction his challenger ran.

Sona:"I hope you're not planning on doing it."

Bruce:"To have the guts to openly challenge me. It's been so long."

Sona:"Are you listening t-"

Bruce:"Sona...tell your pawn he's already leagues ahead of his competition and... that I'll be waiting that day."

Any other call to him, even done by Sona proved futile, as the Horseman of strife made up his mind.

"That's how you do it, Saji. No titles, no games. Just a fight."

To be continued

To be continued...